5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!
This bracelet arrived almost before I had ordered it! I would have liked to know the length of it before I bought it as I had to take it to the jewellers and have some links added(they thought maybe it was a child's bracelet). But now it's perfect and I love it and wear it all the time. Thank you
Published on 28 May 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY DIFFERENT FROM PHOTO & DESCRIPTION
I ordered this from a Chinese seller. This bracelet is different in every way from the description. The loop is 5mm thick (think of a polo mint). The chain links are longer & finer. There is no heart charm. The worst thing is that the last 3cm of chain is a narrow fine chain which not only ruins the appearance of the bracelet but will also weaken it as it is a heavy,...
Published 9 months ago by KarrieGFL

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 23 July 2009
TracyB (Northamptonshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Elements Sterling Silver Ladies B122 Heart charm Toggle Bracelet (Jewellery)
Bought this for myself as always wanted one. The size is perfect. Quality great

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, 17 Dec 2010
R. Marnane (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought as a gift, I thought it was going to be a good sturdy silver bracelet like I have seen in shops. So light and almost tinny. Does not look like good quality at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Bracelet, 13 Jan 2014
Great bracelet, I bought this for my daughter as part of her Christmas present and she loved it, would definitely purchase from this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 May 2009
A. Mattu "Mat2" (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a birthday gift for a family member. It's quite a nice sized bracelet, which is nice for some one to wear everyday. If your looking for a gift for some one to actually wear and not stored away, then this is perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap quality and falls off wrist!!, 2 Jan 2010
Julian Hurley "Hurlefur" (London) - See all my reviews
I was given this as a present this christmas and when I found out how much it had cost i was shocked. This is so light and cheap quality. The chain is tiny and the bar simply falls through the hole, allowing the bracelet to fall off constantly. Very disapointing and i want to return it. Rubbish!

3.0 out of 5 stars Elements Silver Toggle bracelet, 4 Jan 2014
The bracelet is very pretty but I felt that it would easily fall off and didn't feel it was very secure.

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality nothing like the picture, 24 Jun 2014
Very disappointed ordered this for my partner as a present and had it gift wrapped when it turned up it was shoved in a plain envelope with a ribbon round looked pretty poor to be honest the bracelet was nothing like the picture it had an extra very thin piece joining the t bar it felt very light and cheap almost like monkey metal and it didn't even come in the nice elements box as shown in the picture even at the offer price its still way too expensive total poor quality item very disappointed although amazon were great for returning the item

4.0 out of 5 stars nice bracelet, 3 April 2014
a bit slow on delivery but only realised after purchase so my fault really. its good heavy quality and nice colour in really sweet pouch. lovely gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars For me, 5 Mar 2014
Bought this bracelet for myself as I want to have my late sons name engraved on the heart. It's a good sturdy bracelet, good quality for the price and came in a lovely bag. Stamped 925 so I know it's real silver. Looks lovely on. Very happy with my purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars DID NOT MATCH DESCRIPTION, 5 Jun 2009
REALLY LOVED THIS ITEM WHEN I SAW IT, AND WAS CONTEMPLATING GETTING THE CHAIN TOO, BUT WHEN IT ARRIVED, IT WAS SO SMALL, I COULD GIVE IT AS A GIFT NOR USE IT FOR MYSELF, JUST TO SMALL