5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Silver Jewellery.
I bought these silver earings (along with the matching Kit Heath Ladies Sterling Silver 90W3HP Art Nouveau Pendant & 18" Chain ) for my partner as part of her xmas box. They arrived well presented and upon opening the box I found them stunning as did my partner. She commented on their stylishness and quality. She was pleased.... and so was I.
Published on 1 Feb 2009 by William Fullard

3.0 out of 5 stars Dew sterling silver earrings
Published on 5 May 2012 by RussianG

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Silver Jewellery., 1 Feb 2009
William Fullard (Staffordshire, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dew Womens Sterling Silver Art Nouveau Drop Earrings 60W3HP (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, good quality earrings, 27 Feb 2009
A. Ranyell "Neetz" (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought these as a Christmas prezzie. I was pleased with the quality when I received them and would be happy to receive them for myself as a present.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 11 April 2009
I was pretty pleased with these earrings. Always a risk buying jewellry online, always get asked where I bought them whenever I wear them!

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILL, 10 Aug 2010
H. Forgan "Book - Lucky" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I have bought at least 6 pairs of this earring 1 for myself and others for presents - everybody just loves them. You get a necklace to go with them too. It makes a nice set.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dew sterling silver earrings, 5 May 2012
The earrings are beautiful. I have a matching pendant. They look pretty together. The down side is these earrings make my earlobes itchy. I have sensitive skin and can wear gold or silver jewelery only. The description says the earrings are made of sterling silver, thats why I bought them. I thought my ears will feel good, but after 2 days of wearing I found out my lobes became red and itchy. I cant recommend these earrings to the people with allergic and sensitive skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Went down a treat, 9 Mar 2010
Got these as an extra present for my gf 21st to go inside something else i bought her. Went down well, very stylish, hang really well, great delivery speed. Thanks a lot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great earrings, 29 Jan 2009
I bought these for a present so I'm hoping she'll love them. I liked them so much I ordered another pair for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern earrings, 23 Dec 2009
These are a modern earrings perfect for gift, and it has also a related pendant. Fine Silver, just perfect and with a good price ^^

4.0 out of 5 stars Drop off!, 27 Mar 2013
This purchase was made to replace a lost earring from a pendant/earring set I had been given. The product is attractive and its not your run-of -the milll style, however, any buyer should be aware that the earrings are feather- light and,consequently, can drop out without you realising.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely earrings, 1 Mar 2013
C. Hawkes "Livefats" (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I love art deco, and so does my wife. These earrings match the Dew necklace, and are delicate and well-balanced. We're both very happy with the product - and will look at the entire Dew range for further purchases!