Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

on 11 April 2010
My daughter who is 10 has written this review.

This product is amazing. It's clever because when you put a coin in it reads it and recognises what it's worth. Also it's got great security because it has a card which you have to enter your pin, to get into it. Also it's easy to use and you can set a goal for how much you want to save and it will tell you how much more, you need to get to your goal. I highly recommend it. One of the best things i've got!
11 comment171 of 176 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2009
This ATM machine was for part of my son's christmas . He thinks it is brilliant because he can put his own personal pin number in the machine and keep it for his savings. I have to say it is a great way to save and he is already saving for his summer holidays. All in all highly recommended to teach kids the value of money and what they can buy when saving.
0Comment28 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my 10 year old son - and he loves it! Its great at counting the money, and enables you to record what you take out as well. The machine copes well with both coins and notes, and comes with a "card". However, other cards can be used. My son loved the fact he could set his own PIN, and he felt that with having siblings, this has meant his money is securely his money.
11 comment42 of 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 December 2009
We bought this ATM Bank for our seven-year old grandaughter and it is a great success! She is enthusiastically saving her money now - it is a good incentive for her when she can see automatically how her money adds up. Perhaps we should all have one!
0Comment43 of 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 April 2011
I think it is great because it is just like a normal bank and it saves the amount, recognises coins, you can set a target and insert notes.
By James age 7
on 8 January 2010
I bought 2 science museum atm banks for Christmas presents. My daughter of 13 had been asking for one for the last couple of years and was very pleased she got one this Christmas. My daughter loves it. I did not know what to get my 9 year old grandson even after asking him he still did not know what he wanted so I decided to buy him an atm bank. He loves it. A couple of weeks after Christmas I asked his mum what he thought of it. She told me different stories which enabled him to get money out of his bank or put money in. She said this was certainly his best christmas present. I highly recommend the science museum bank.
11 comment80 of 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 October 2009
this is a fantastic gift for any budding saver! At just 5 yrs old, my son displayed a very keen eye for worth and value but his not so thrift worthy brother would help himself to my son hard earnt pennies! For his 6th birthday i bought this atm as ticked all the boxes adding up the pennies, whilst keeping them safe! this gadget has proved to be a much loved gift his favourite in fact!! his pennies safe are now very safe plus he feels so grown up using his cash machine!!!cannot recomend this enough. His brother ( mr cash burns a hole in my pocket)now wants one too!!
11 comment61 of 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 March 2009
I bought this ATM bank for my daughter aged 10 to save her money. She thinks it is brilliant and is now very keen to save her money. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with pre-teen or teenage children.
on 7 June 2009
I ordered 2 different styles of cash machine money boxes for my children. This is definitely the more spophisticated version and my 7 year old soon got the hang of putting his pin number in and depositing money. The only downside to this model is that is seems to consume 3 times more batteries than my daughters model. We have replaced the batteries 3 times so far and reset the box where my daughters cheaper pnk model is still going on her original batteries. (keep plenty handy) The kids love these and we now have a list of jobs that they can earn money from. Ideal if you want to encourage yuor kids to help around the house or just keep their bedrooms tidy.
0Comment62 of 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 May 2012
Really good but some times doesn't take the notes and you have to say how much the note is worth but other wise it is a really good item and I would highly recommend this item