on 2 July 2013
This is cute, and doesn't take up too much space like some of the other kits available. I like the cute animal twist. I tried on my daughter who us 4 - she did find it hard, but the age advice is 5+ so I will try it again when she is older. Only reason for not giving it 5 stars is it can move around on the paper so it can get frustrating when it slips - you just have to hold it in place firmly, but little ones find that hard as they are concentrating on the drawing.
on 27 December 2009
My 4 yr old son is probably a bit too young to appreciate this fully but I've enjoyed it. The crayola products are much more durable and easier to use than the cheaper version available.
on 31 May 2014
Excellent really good present for a seven year old child. They loved it so much definitely would recommend to people with kids
on 1 February 2010
Bought this for my daughters birthday. She loves it, but finds it hard to keep the paper still as it doesn't clip in anywhere like the old Spirograph did. Overall not many pieces with it but still good fun.
on 1 May 2014
Bought for a friend and it went down very well. As far as I can tell she play with it and seems to like it. She's 4.
on 4 June 2014
I bought this for my six year old nephew. He found it very easy to use. Would recommend to family and friends.
on 17 April 2012
This toy has given me and my grandchildren hours of fun it was very cheap, easy to store away , not only easy and fun to use it has a great educational value. Well worth purchasing and also good to add on to
on 14 May 2013
I am using them with a group of 5-6 year olds. They enjoy them. I am not getting as much pleasure because I am used to the versatility of a big spirograph which produces many different patterns.
on 6 February 2016
The idea is very good but I found it is difficult to keep the outer lion stay still while drawing. I haven't' figured out how to use the insect shaped pattern. Feel confused.
on 17 January 2014
this an ideal starter spirograph for a young child. the animal shapes can be traced round and the patterns drawn inside for added interest.