4.0 out of 5 stars My 3 year old son loved it!
My son's toy dinosaur magically laid an egg for my son to find! He loved watching it crack and seeing the dinosaur come out. The resulting dinosaur is not great, it won't stand up, its feet are in the wrong place, but overall it was better than I expected.
Published on 19 Feb 2011 by Lol

3.0 out of 5 stars Anti climax
Both the kids loved the whole soaking of the egg and my youngest was ecstatic when she saw the crack. But once it came out it's a little disappointing - nothing to shout about and seems to have shrunk now having come out of the water.
Published 6 months ago by Claire Thomson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars My 3 year old son loved it!, 19 Feb 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Easter with a difference, 12 May 2010
Shazza (Bolton Lancashire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hatching Dinosaur Egg
I bought two of these as an alternative to chocolate eggs for Easter (my grandchildren's idea). They were great fun and gave us lots of laughs. Would recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun for something so cheap, 3 Feb 2011
This review is from: Hatching Dinosaur Egg
What fun my son (3 yrs old) and his friends had with these hatching eggs over Xmas. I gave some of my son's friends (all 3 yr olds) one each for a present and have been told that even the parents watched the egg regularly to see when it would start hatching! My son was so excited when the baby dinosaur pushed his way out of the egg and kept on growing. Another good thing is that if you keep the baby dino out of water, it shrinks back to a small shape and then when popped back into the water, the baby dino grows again. Loads of fun for such an inexpensive product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Anti climax, 11 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Hatching Dinosaur Egg
Very slow to emerge. Took 48 hrs to start breaking the shell, then needed some help when my son wasn't looking. Son is 4 and he thinks it's magic!

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: Hatching Dinosaur Egg
I saw one of hese at a friends last week so I ordered this. It must have been from a different manufaturer as it was much larger than this one. Amazon do sell one at half the price of this - perhaps I could have checked the size as I thought that as it was twice the price, it would be twice as large - check the sizes pof all the ones listed before buying.

3.0 out of 5 stars Might be bigger, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Hatching Dinosaur Egg
My son was a little bit disappointed as the egg is very small. But the rest is ok - now is under proccessing :).

3.0 out of 5 stars Long wait, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Hatching Dinosaur Egg
Although it said it would hatch in 12 to 24hrs it actually took 48hrs before it looked it was going to hatch, it took another 12hrs before it fully emerged, just make sure you tell the very excited children that it will take at least 48hrs, we had a very disappointed 8 year old after 24hrs who quickly became bored with the whole waiting time.
When it did eventually start to emerge it looks like an alien but eventually morphed into a baby dinosaur.
The concept is great but you cannot put a totally wrong timing schedule on it if it is for children.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Hatching Dinosaur Egg
My son loves dinosaurs so bought him this but wasn't very happy with it as it takes gar to long to hatch and when it does the dinosaur inside is very poor

4.0 out of 5 stars Easter Egg with a difference, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Hatching Dinosaur Egg
I sent this to my 7 year old granddaughter as an Easter gift instead of a chocolate egg and she found it very exciting, waiting for it to hatch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›