Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£1.79+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 3 July 2015
These balloons fill up to a really large size but.... the red part does not fill with water which makes the water bombs look like BOOBS!! It did make me laugh though and they still work perfectly well :)
review image
on 25 November 2015
After the antics of today, I've been prompted to write a negative review. I purchased these water balloons a while back because I wanted to throw them at my housemates when they were sitting in the garden. The first attempt went great, I threw it out the window, it landed on the bench and soaked 2 of them, BOOM. I then went back to get another one, filled it up and it burst in my hands as I was carrying it, leaving myself and the carpet absolutely soaked. I stayed clear for a little while.

But a couple of weeks ago, I decided to give them another try. My housemate was outside, right below our second story window, and he would never expect it. I filled a water balloon up, opened the window, threw it down and it bounced off of his chest, onto the ground and it still didn't pop. How is that even possible?

Fast forward to today, I had a water balloon left over from a night where I was going to throw it at my housemate but I decided it was to harsh, and I wanted to throw it at him. I messaged him and told him I had a parcel for him. He suspected something but he started coming up the stairs anyway. I threw it at him, it bounced off of him, hit the floor and, again, didn't explode. So he now had a water balloon to throw back at me. I then had to get another water balloon, open up a big bottle of water and squeeze the water into it for a quick refill. We then called a temporary cease fire as I went down a level in the house, but he was waiting as I came out of the bathroom. He threw it, it hit the wall and FINALLY burst. I then took the opportunity and I launched a water balloon at him, but it bounced off him, hit the wall, then the floor and it didn't burst. He then grabbed it, I ran over, and after we both had hold of it, trying to burst it over one another, it finally bursts.

I'm going to keep trying with these and I'm planning to launch 10 of them out the window at once on my housemate the next time he is in the garden. If it goes well, I will change my review.
on 20 April 2011
These along with the cannon ball bombs are by far the best water balloons that we have had. No fiddly pump needed as they fill straight on the tap. Fit in LOTS of water and the novelty bomb shapes created whoops of excitement when the boys saw them.
on 13 May 2014
These are infact std size water balloons , the product photo makes them look a lot bigger. You can not fill them up and tie them up this size. Either expect std size balloons or purchase a miniature tap !
on 22 January 2011
This is def one for the adults to get the kids by suprise when they are in the back garden!! ACE : )
on 2 July 2015
Easy to fill and tie without breaking. Hold lots of water and are a great idea but I've had two packets now and however much I stretch them or push the water to the end. These torpedoes just look like women's boobies!! They have a red circle with sticky out red teat on the end... My 10 year old son is now cringing when he sees them. Im not one to laugh at vulgarity but the similarity is uncanny. Im not the only sensible grown up to notice. Haha!! Maybe these are being sold in the wrong category!! :-)
on 17 August 2015
Bought these rocket balloons to entertain the kids during the hot days in the Summer break. We have had hours of fun with these. I even got the kids to help wash the car using the balloons as water bombs!! made a chore a load of fun. Balloons are good quality and we had no problems filling them up.
on 3 August 2013
Bought for my children who had great fun with them. They are a little fiddly to fill to begin with and you will burst a few in the process, but once you get the knack they are good fun and amusement especially in the school holidays!
on 14 June 2011
It is a big water bomb. Kids will look on in amazement. I didn't rate its durability as its not supposed to be durable....that would make for a rubbish water balloon. If your up for a water fight, get some!
on 3 July 2014
Hmm where to start - well the kids loved them but filling was an enormous problem and then once filled securing the top was very difficult. On the plus side they were cheap and there were a lot of them.

On a more delicate matter the filled items looked more like breasts than bombs and this did not go unnoticed by the 12 year old I bought them for!

Overall only 2 stars because they were so difficult to fill - probably not so much a problem from an outside tap.

See one answered question