on 14 August 2012
This works perfectly.
I'm running a sky+HD box & a PS3 through it for my bedroom CRT TV.
It uses the 'last device switched on' method, whereby if one device is already on & you switch on another, the 2nd device is routed to the TV. If you then switch off the 2nd device, it reverts back to the 1st.
'Auto switching' also works fine - where the TV detects the signal from the device & switches over to that input automatically.

2 things to note though:

1) This product IS powered & is supplied with a mains adaptor.
2) The mains adaptor supplied has an E.U. specification 2 pin plug, so you will need a converter.
on 6 February 2014
Bought this to replace a manual 3-way switch whose connections were failing after less than three years. This electronic replacement is providing excellent connection quality and the automatic switching between inputs is saving a lot of grovelling down the side of the telly stand! Am well pleased.

Delivery was well within prediction (at the height of the Pre-Christmas rush) and set-up was a doddle.
on 7 September 2014
I am very pleased with this scart switching box - because it works! I used it for my 82 year old mother's TV with Freesat box & DVD player. It solves the problem of having to manually select, using buttons, as it is fully automatic & switches to whichever unit is newly turned on. Of course you do need to supply your own scart leads for each separate unit & remember that, once connected up, the switch box needs to be plugged in & switched on whenever the TV is in use, otherwise there will be no picture.
I've tried several, unpowered, scart multipliers before & none of them worked properly - either producing poor picture quality or image crossover, but this is excellent.
on 6 November 2013
The Bandridge Premium 3-way Scart selector arrived recently. But NO power lead was supplied!!I had to search among my box of discarded leads to find one which fitted. Once connected, it performed satisfactorily.
on 27 October 2013
Can't get it to do what I needed it for as it didn't come with instructions and I thought I would just need to plug it in and it would let me use all my scart cables without having to remove them in fact It broke two as I couldn't get them back out of the box without having to pull hard.
on 27 June 2014
This product works-ISH. If all associated devices are powered up it simply switches to the device plugged into the highest numbered Scart socket. No way of changing between inputs without powering down the other device(s). Also, despite what it says on Amazon's product description, it ISN'T self powered; It requires the supplied mains adaptor. Why do people lie?
on 16 January 2014
Simple to set up works exactly as it says it should & is small enough not to be intrusive Thanks
on 8 May 2014
Perfect for the new TV I bought which has only got one SCART socket. So now I have the SKY plus box and the DVD player plugged in and ready to view. And the SCART switch box automatically switches input for you so everything is covered.
on 15 October 2012
This is a really good product. The Bandridge premium performance with a 2 way automatic SCART selector switching box is a product I will recommend to all, also it is very efficient.
on 15 July 2013
Quick 5-star delivery from ExpressPro, who were the cheapest supplier. The description is still wrong, in that the units are indeed mains-powered, but very pleased to see that a previous comment about the European power supply had been acted upon, as both items had been opened to fit a UK adaptor. This was useful but unnecessary in my case as I bought them for a friend in Spain. I can't comment on operation because we won't get to try them until we take them back over, but for anyone interested, I bought from Amazon UK because buying from Amazon Spain was double the price!! Worth noting - if you're after something on Amazon, particularly if it's not mains powered, check the other European Amazons if you can manage the language - the layout is always the same - because even with postage you may find things cheaper.