on 7 September 2009
bought this as many people in the house use my board and find it value for money, fits well, and have none of the slippy problems i read about by other peoples reviews!!!
impressed that the cover has exact place footings to place my feet when wii fitting, especially good when enduring wii fits step class, and despite the foot placements being raised they are not a hinderance or uncomfortable.
my suprise colour that arrived was a brown/black colour that hides marks well and has proven easy to clean!!!
on 9 December 2008
I received the lime green version, it fitted perfectly and securely. I also had grips for where you should be standing on the wii board.
on 23 January 2009
The Wii fit cover does all the things it is supposed to, fits good, keeps it clean and protected etc. but I only had mine on for ten minutes before i took it off again.

However, I only ever use my wii fit with bare feet, hence the need for a cover to keep it clean, but it made my feet get sweaty almost immediately and they were slipping on it so you lose control of the movements needed.

So if you don't wear pumps or socks while using yours, don't buy it.

p.s. i got a black one!
on 19 July 2009
I really like the cover, we declined the opportunity to buy a cover at the time of board purchase but quickly discovered the need for a cover to keep the board itself clean, . I also like the extra grips on the cover itself though my 5 year old son says it hurts his feet and my husband it not that keen either, though he was getting used to it. My only problem was that with no choice on the colour I was sent a horrible grey colour that I would never have chosen myself
on 14 August 2009
Excellent item, good quality and a perfect fit. Protects the Wii balance board from dirt and cosmetic damage plus gives extra grip when standing on the board.

Recommend this product and is as good, if not better quality than the more expensive covers you can buy on the high street.
on 17 August 2009
Could not order specific colour -- got black/grey, and after fitting the cover to the board, it looks like a old newspaper has been rubbed all over the Wii Fit board, making it look very dirty indeed (I wanted to keep my board looking clean, so it is quite the opposite of what I wanted) Can only offer 1 star, as it does fit the board but looks so ugly :-(
on 4 January 2009
This cover does exactly what it's supposed to - it protects the Wii Fit board. It fits snugly round the board and has holes on the underside for the Wii Fit board's "feet" to fit through. There are foot shaped grips on the top and the cover is substantial enough for any weight.

My one gripe with the product is that it appears to alter my weight when the cover is on - it actually took OFF 10 pounds the first time then another two pounds the next day - I removed the cover and the weight went back on immediatley.
on 21 December 2010
I have heard that colours vary, not sure if designs vary too - but the Wii Fit cover I received was dark grey, and had raised bumps in a foot pattern for each foot - which not only help to make it non-slip but also helps to make sure that your feet are in the right position (without you having to look at them!). Fit is excellent - and it is great being able to wash the cover, rather than trying to clean the Wii Fit! Highly recommended.
on 27 March 2010
What is there to say? It does exactly what it says on the tin and does it very well. A perfect fit 'made for the job' - very easy to put on and held securely in place by a series of holes that match up perfectly to the little sticky out things around the underside of the balance board. Comfortable to stand on and good all round protection - my wife said to say that it's good because it shows you where to put your feet.
on 4 February 2009
The Wii fit itself is addictive! I cannot get enough! This little gadget is so helpful its unbelieveable! Its stops you slipping off the board, feels great under foot and protects the Wii fit from scratches and allsorts!! Make sure you have got one.

See one answered question