4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty ring ...very feminine
Item has nice glittery stones and doesn't look cheap. Ring itself is mostly silver and could perhaps pass for white gold. Looks good when wearing it and certainly worth the price.
Published on 12 Aug 2009 by Janbilly32

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but a stone fell out within an hour of wearing it.
Received this promptly and was delighted with how pretty it was until a stone fell out within an hour of wearing it. I contacted seller who arranged a prompt replacement. Unfortunately, despite me returning the ring I have been charged for both rings. Not happy.!
Published on 2 Aug 2012 by Bizzylee

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty ring ...very feminine, 12 Aug 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars " Stunning", 9 Aug 2010
Mrs Lara Johnson (Melksham, Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silver Cubic Zirconia Set Cluster Ring Q (Jewellery)
I was very impressed with this lovely ring.
Description is accurate but the picture is not.

It's a 'stunning' ring. All glitzy and sparkley. I love it.

Great buy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 25 Aug 2009
S. Harris (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
I'd been looking for a Sterling Silver CZ cluster ring for ages and trawled around jewellers and looked online with no success. I found this ring by complete fluke, I didn't even know Amazon sold jewellery! So took a chance and ordered it. The ring arrived this morning (really quick delivery, thanks Amazon!) and it is absolutely gorgeous. The setting is larger than it appears in the picture online but its not overly bling at all. It looks FAR more expensive than it really is. A perfect right hand ring, but it would be a wonderful credit crunch engagement ring and no-one would ever doubt its not the real thing. Very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 24 Nov 2011
I bought this ring as a engagement ring, due to it being a design my partner likes, but not being expensive, so she can actually pick her own after (if) she says yes.
When I received the ring I was gob smacked. It sparkled as much as a 1/3 carat ring I had looked at a few days before and looked exactly the same. It has a beautiful patten and it looks really impressive. I think it is so impressive, beats the hell out of any ring I had looked at, even ones that were in the hundreds of , and it even gives a diamond a run for it's money.
Saying that I hope she will just stick with this ring, rather than making me buy her another (more expensive) ring... Simply because it is so nice... honest.
I would whole heartedly advise you to buy this ring, it is amazingly nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, stunning, ring!, 2 July 2009
Beth L. Ching (Devon) - See all my reviews
When i saw the ring i thought it was simular to what i was looking for. but when i recieved it, it was exactly what i've been looking for the whole time!
there are many more gems in it than the picture shows, making it look much more beautiful and glitzy. it looks very expensive and just like real diamonds!
The most beautiful cluster ring i've seen! Anyone would be happy with this cute little ring! it's stunning!
great buy! x

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 27 Feb 2013
the cost of this ring i was wary of because it was so cheap,but it is lovely lots of sparkle and looks so much expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning, 2 Jun 2010
Ms. A. J. Duffy (stockton on tees) - See all my reviews
Amazon have an amazing collection of rings. This ring is the second one I have bought from this site and it definately wont be my last. This ring looks stunning on and far more expensive looking, than its actual price. I would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Cluster Ring, 20 April 2009
Mrs. Barbara Salvin (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
Beautiful ring and worth every penny.Description is accurate but picture does not do the ring justice.Most people think it is white gold and diamonds!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 May 2013
I wasn't expecting it to be this fine, its really amazing... Very much satisfied with the product and most importantly with the cost of the product... You couldn't get any better than this on such a price...

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL, 25 April 2013
BEAUTIFUL RING. EVEN NICER THAN IN THE PICTURE. EASY RETURNS AND REPLACEMENT, AS I HAD TO SEND ONE BACK PREVIOUSLY DUE TO A STONE FALLING OUT AFTER 2 DAYS.

I GET MANY COMPLIMENTS FOR THIS RING!