on 21 December 2012
I purchased this set for my new kitchen. I had never had a matching set before and was slightly dismayed that all of my "Heinz 57" pots and pans good though they were, would not function on my new Gorenje white induction hob.

Anyway after much research and looking into it I realised it was either getting overcharged for Le Creuset stuff or finding something of equal quality but a bit cheaper.

I haven't used them long and anyone will tell you it is how something like this performs after 5+ years that is the real test. However, they ooze quality and sparkle both in looks and performance on the hob. The lids are heavy well made and keep everything in side. Delivery was smart, they were well packed and I would happily recommend them to my best friend.
on 27 January 2015
the set came with damages on the metal parts of 3 lids. I was asked to return the set so I get another set or I could get 10 GBP off. Given the weight of the items and the trouble of going to the post office, I decided to take the 10 GBP, which by the way won't get me another new lid (apparently they only sell lids in complete, not parts). That was basically the only option.
The product itself is ok. Only the lid on the largest pot is bit loose, but that hasn't cause me huge trouble yet. Overall, I would only recommend it if it was on sale. I wouldn't buy it in full price.
on 17 April 2013
I already brought one stock pot for my daughter and decided to buy this set. They are not as heavy as the stock pot but lovely to handle. Great quailty and finish. I would like someone to buy a set for me. The frying pan had slight damage to the top edge. But not going to return as will not effect the cooking!!
on 27 January 2013
Love the pan set , its the old saying you get what you pay for . Would recommend to all.
on 16 March 2012
Have just given four stars for the following reasons:

1. The product was manufactured in 2003, seems like a old product off the shelf, nevertheless it is looks new.
2. Some pans are heavy some are light, (it must be so for a reason, can't really figure it out)

The product is as described and has the WMF look and feel to it. But I think the old days WMF was better in quality, remember my mom's pans lasted her for over a 2 decades, not sure how long mine would, but nevertheless I am happy.
on 28 July 2013
the metal this cookware is made of is good quality but is very thin, one can bend it with fingers - something I wouldn't expect from a product of that price category. lids have metal handles - so get hot quickly, so do sauce pan handles. Pan is all right, but comes with no lid..

I would not personally recommend it to anyone, therefore 3 stars.
on 23 September 2014
Excellent pots and pans! They look great , so much better than what I had, which I admit would not be hard. Learning to cook with a stainless steel frying pan now, not quite there yet but I'm getting there!

Very easy to clean.
on 21 June 2014
Purchased the set to replace my old pot set. These pots are really good value for money and well made.

The lids are heavy, and so is the pan. The other pots are maybe not has thick and heavy as the top of the range WMF pots, but still good quality and distribute heat well.

Even though the pots are slightly rounded at the bottom is is possibly to stack 3 of them into each other for storage.

Some people complain about the handles getting too hot as they are made from metal without a heat breaker; I have had no such issue. Even when cooking on high heat it is possible to touch the handle and lift the pot without burning yourself. The same applies to the grip of the lids.

I definitely recommend this set and would buy it again.
on 5 June 2013
This is the second home I have furnished with the WMF range of saucepans. The first are in another of my homes elsewhere in the world and still in use. They continue to give great service - even after 10 years they look great and work well. This is the reason I have purchased the set for my rental accommodation in London rather than use what was in the furnished flat when I arrived. WMF does not disappoint.
on 23 April 2014
Had to replace our marvellous range of cookware when we switched from Gas to Halogen hobs. This was ideal at the price. Easy to clean and use.