‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 4 Aug 2009
S. Peirson (Whitby, Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Dinosaurs Chunky Puzzle (Toy)
I was a bit dubious at first because of the cost of this puzzle. But I was so please with it when it arrived I am now thinking of getting some more in the set. The puzzle is bright and colourful and the pieces stand above the board so it is easy for the children to get the pieces in and out. Also the pieces are slightly smaller than the cut out shape so children find it easier to get them in. My little boy can't put it down, he likes to take them out and stand them up and roar each time, before putting them back in. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks great and offers more fun than a puzzle, 15 Oct 2010
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Dinosaurs Chunky Puzzle (Toy)
I bought this for my nephew because I knew his parents would like the look of it more than anything. Last week we got to see it in action though and I was really impressed. The fact that the pieces stick up above the holes slightly make it a great first puzzle for younger children and even my 5 year old played with it, building dinosaur towers with the chunky pieces. This looks lovely and will appeal to parents and children alike and offers more play options that the average puzzle because of the chunky standalone pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 6 Dec 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Dinosaurs Chunky Puzzle (Toy)
These wooden dinosaurs are ridiculously cute! Very durable, as they are wooden, and can be used as a simple puzzle for smaller children, but also for individual play. Children are so imaginative when playing, and these dinosaurs are great for all sorts of games. Because of this, they are fun for children of many ages. Great purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars I think I like it more than my son!, 21 April 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Dinosaurs Chunky Puzzle (Toy)
Bought this for my 18 month old son for Christmas as I was trying to develop a dinosaurs theme. It's a lovely looking jigsaw and as pointed out by some other reviewers its easy to get the pieces in place at the cutouts on the board are slightly larger than the actual jigsaw pieces. I have been suprised at how easily the edges of the pieces have been damaged, its looks rather worn and has really not had that much use. My son is far more interested in his traditional style Thomas the Tank jigsaws and unfortunately I think this might be the sort of thing that looks really appealing to adults but is less interesting to little ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars Melissa & Doug Dinosaurs Chunky Puzzle, 16 Mar 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Dinosaurs Chunky Puzzle (Toy)
Great colourful product, large pieces for little hands. Can be used as both puzzle and stand up pieces. Realistically priced.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dinosaur Puzzle, 31 Dec 2010
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Dinosaurs Chunky Puzzle (Toy)
I got this at xmas for my grand-daughter, and despite there being a room full of noisier, interactive toys, she did keep on coming back to this. Very bright, very chunky - the dinosaur figures can be stood up on their own, which opens up other avenues of play. I have bought Mellisa & Doug toys before, and rate them well - I often just use 'Mellisa & Doug' as my search topic as I feel their toys are of good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Melissa and Doug rock, 24 Sep 2010
M. Macdonald - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Dinosaurs Chunky Puzzle (Toy)
After buying a large peg puzzle for my daughter this was the next step on. So easy for little hands! Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Melissa & Doug flat out makes good products!, 12 Jun 2014
Christopher J. Cowen (glenville, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Dinosaurs Chunky Puzzle (Toy)
Melissa & Doug Dinosaur Chunky Puzzle is a good durable puzzle set. This puzzle set is the same as the one you will find in any of the retail outlets. The puzzle will also hold up to high degree of abuse and you will definitely get your money's worth. I am glad I made this purchase and would recommend this product.

Thank you for reading my review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Dinosaurs Chunky Puzzle (Toy)
My daughter and I love this, we use it as a puzzle as intended and we also use the dinosaurs as play figures as they are so chunky. Lots of fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Effectively puzzle and set of play dinosaurs together, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Dinosaurs Chunky Puzzle (Toy)
On the one hand it is a puzzle to place the dinosaurs into their slots, and on the other hand it is a set of dinosaurs which can be stood up on tables and so on and played with individually. And then when it comes time to put them away, they have a home to go to. No complaints at all about this product. It has been very well used in our house.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›