5.0 out of 5 stars I love him!!!, 12 Nov 2010
This review is from: Large Cuddly Paddington (Toy)
Before I start, just to put this into some sort of perspective: I'm 38 years old...

Paddington arrived on my doorstep at 7.30am today as a present from my husband, a cheer up because I have been poorly with a long illness.

Well the cheer up has worked and Paddington has been snuggled, whooped at, cuddled and snuggled some more. He is gorgeous, and like the previous reviewer said, not a wellington boot in sight. I would really like to say that he will sit on my dressing table but right now, well no! Nope, he will be with me and will be cuddled whilst I remember Paddington from my childhood and the love I had for him. I have such fond memories of Paddington and he has made me such a happy 38 year old this morning, and a huge thank you to my hubby!

Oh and I must just mention, to make this a worthwhile review for other people, he is very cuddly, exactly as described, he makes you want to snuggle him. Now if he had wellies on, well that would probably be a different matter, how could I cuddle Paddington when he's wearing wellies!

5.0 out of 5 stars What can you say about Paddington Bear?, 13 Aug 2011
Su (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Large Cuddly Paddington (Toy)
Paddington was my choice for a special gift for my very special godchild, who has been unwell for the past couple of weeks.

At over a foot high and there is definitely enough of this soft Paddington to cuddle, I admit I gave him a quick squeeze myself before I (reluctantly) handed him over.

Paddington is made of a "rough" looking fawn coloured towelling type fur which is soft and squishy to the touch. He has his trademark black floppy hat and blue duffle coat.

One thing to say is that Paddington has obviously had far too many marmalade sandwiches as his duffle coat doesn't cover his tummy. Both hat and coat are removable so if they get a little dirty you can always strip Paddington and give his coat a quick wash (I would suggest handwashing and drip dry).

The Paddington teddy has had a great reception from the beloved godchild who carries this new pal with him everywhere.

From my point of view it was well worth the cost just to see the smile on his face again.

So, what can you say about Paddington Bear? After all, he's far more than a cuddly and faithful friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahhh - He's so cute!, 29 Feb 2012
This review is from: Large Cuddly Paddington (Toy)
Got this Paddington bear today, 1 day early on free supersaver delivery. It's a present for my son who adores Paddington, but I want him - he's soooo cute! He's really cuddly and I think well worth the money, 10 cheaper on Amazon. So if you love Paddington Bear I recommend buying this original bear from Amazon to love and to cuddle :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuter even than Paddington with wellies, 23 Dec 2011
This review is from: Large Cuddly Paddington (Toy)
Bought this for my daughter and it's much nicer than I expected. Really cute, well made and nicer than the one with the wellies I had as a child

5.0 out of 5 stars As it said, 17 July 2011
L. Collins "Louise" (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Large Cuddly Paddington (Toy)
I had forgotten that the original Paddington didn't wear wellies. Paddington arrived promptly and it was very tempting to keep him, but i had bought him as a present for a colleague having a baby. I did wrap him up and give him to the new baby, but before doing so I did point out to my husband how adorable he was and i loved the traditional look of him, more than anything else. Makes a fab present from baby to adult.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Paddington toy, so get plenty of marmalade!, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: Large Cuddly Paddington (Toy)
Well made and looks good. He isn't wearing wellies, but is wearing a friendly face! He's got a bit of a tummy, too many marmalade sandwiches I expect - but bear's should be well-fed and cared for, so he's perfect.

No I didn't buy him for a child, he's mine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, 9 Jan 2013
Julia (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Large Cuddly Paddington (Toy)
It was the perfect Christmas gift for our daughter, and it looked exactly as described. I wish it had a suitcase, too, but it's still a wonderful product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Large Cuddly Paddington (Toy)
Really nice Paddington bear toy that was a good size and any Paddington bear fans would be happy to own.

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Large Cuddly Paddington (Toy)
This bear was cute cuddly and larger then expected. Well made and a joy to cuddle. Have recomended to all my friends with kids and a few who are just big kids at heart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Cuddly, 8 May 2011
Spikey "Kat" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Large Cuddly Paddington (Toy)
Ordered this for my 4 year old daughter for Easter. She loves it and it goes everywhere with us. Well made and good value for money. Coat can be removed but the hat stays on, which is good so no bits can be left behind anywhere!!

Large Cuddly Paddington