5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Eczema
Have used this product on pompholyx (kind of hand eczema)and it has worked wonders so far. The ithing has been gone for a while now and the skin is slowly healing without the aid of steroids. Worth a try for all eczema sufferers.
Published on 19 July 2009 by S. Gill

2.0 out of 5 stars ok
not brilliant thought it would be far better think its ok if you have infection type excema but didn't do a lot for me.
Published 16 months ago by Emma cox

2.0 out of 5 stars No help., 13 April 2013
This review is from: Witch Doctor 81.5% w/w GEL, Extract of Witch Hazel (Personal Care)
I was looking forward to using this. I'd heard from several people that it's good for eczema, which I suffer with quite bad on both hands. Unfortunately it didn't have much of an effect. Oh, well. Something will have to work eventually, I guess.

3.0 out of 5 stars Witch Doctor 81.5% GEL, 12 Dec 2012
TRIED THE PRODUCT ANS SO FAR IT HAS COME UP TO EXPECTATIONS
WILL KEEP ON USING UNTIL EMPTY
KIND REGARDS
D TAYLOR

5.0 out of 5 stars witch hazel, 4 Sep 2012
good product at a fair price.quick delivery. just what i was looking for. thank you very much.will be making futher purchaces.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with the ingredients..., 31 Jan 2013
mcrg (Charlottesville, Va.) - See all my reviews
I was excited to try this product as I regularly use pure Witch Hazel astringent and have always been pleased. This product however is far from pure in my opinion. Many of the ingredients are things I would rather not put on my skin. After looking up all of them online I disposed of the product. I trust it very well may help with some skin conditions and be a good product I just choose not to use such things.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 July 2013
C. Todd "Craig Todd" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Great product for skin allergies, although it states that the product is 50g and it is actually 35g, maybe the seller should amend this or make it clear in the description.

2.0 out of 5 stars didnt work for me, 25 Aug 2011
I am really sorry for this review because everybody gave it good reviews but the item came fast thas why 2 stars
I have eczema around the upper part of my ankles and i dont know how to treat it and i have tried a lot of things but none worked including this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked very well, 20 Aug 2010
I am from the US and this was the only product I could find that worked on my excema. Cleared my skin in a couple of days. Worth the $40 in shipping to have this problem taken care of.