Size: One Size|Colour: Classic Assorted|Change

on 31 July 2011
Buying my second set now. The bags are very handy if you're travelling or even just want to store some bulky stuff like sweaters of fleece. They let a negligible amount of air in if you leave them for long but still keep the size of the stuffed things much smaller. The bags lack the compression strips, unlike Sea to Summit eVENT Compression Dry Sacks, but the price is much lower. And the bags do their job.

Well done!
on 27 November 2012
If you're backpacking anywhere you NEED these in your bag. The varied sizes all come in useful and once you master the technique of squeezing the air out they're perfect. Never tested them fully underwater, but then they explicitly say they're not fully submersible. Never the less they were a great relief when my backpack didn't have a waterproof cover. Useful as waterproof handheld bag for excursions too.
on 22 July 2011
These were bought for my daughter as a present ,to use with her Kayak. She is delighted with them and the range of sizes.
on 20 September 2014
Bought as a gift so can't comment on precise performance, only they seem excellent, pretty heavy duty and lovely colours, they're a fantastic going away/travelling gift for a friend! Paid for fast delivery and certainly got it. It arrived the morning after the dispatch email came through - great service, couldn't recommend it enough.
on 30 May 2011
I can only recommend these bags - they have made travelling so much easier as I could divide my clothes into different bags for each place I was going to visit and there was no need to search in my rucksack to find what I was looking for. Great time saver.
on 1 December 2014
Probably the best money I've ever spent! I'm a filmmaker, currently traveling South East Asia, Oz & NZ, so have all my camera gear with me as well as clothes and the essential traveling stuff.

These bags are an absolute dream, keep everything in my bag perfectly organised and compact and as well as acting as organisers they are obviously amazing when it somes to keepng my kit dry, too.

We went on a 3 day jungle trek in Thailand and I had my camera/lenses/phone etc with me. We had to trek in torrential rain, through rivers and stay in huts. They kept everything bone dry and meant that I could enjoy the trip to it's fullest and not have to be worried about my kit getting soaked and breaking.

100% recommend to anyone, so so good!
on 22 May 2012
this product is what it says it is and does what it says it does for a change. i road on a motorbike from england to france, itay and switzerland and back again. we had very heavy rain some of the time. but not once did any of our stuff get wet! these bags are ideal if you have to travel light, and the sizes are great, although i did go and buy a couple of 20 kilo bags as well.my partner did buy a smaller bag from a different, more expensive designer to put his wallet and passport in and after a few days a small hole had worn in one of the corners there for making it not waterproof. these bags dont have corners they are cylinder shape and do squash down taking out all the air so very compact. i would definetley recomend this product.
on 9 September 2014
Just what I wanted to keep in my bag...which is a 10 litre rucksack for every day. The extra small is perfect for purse and wallet...and my partner' smallest on occasions. Small goes in the back pocket, to protect my iPad mini, and is big enough to hold a Kindle and an iPad also, all in cases, if necessary. The medium one is great for the main pocket and all the odds and ends that end up there. I shall be using the large one for washing things or swimming kit. It is a good size for that.

Lovely bright colours. The bags all feel sturdy and of high quality. The fasteners are secure and easy to open and close. The waterproof linings feel reliable and I shall be happy to trust my valuables to these bags, this winter.
on 26 August 2015
Good quality bags, I have not had much chance to thoroughly test them but the clips are slithly lighter than I imagined they would be. I like the fact they are brightly coloured as this makes them easy to spot.
on 18 September 2009
Needed these for a recent boat trip. Good range of sizes that fold up very small when not used. Price was very good, and they keep items dry! Exactly what I needed and I have no hesitation recommending them.