4.0 out of 5 stars Different but then its my first CD of Marrakech music
Published 18 months ago by ANNIS BALLY

exellent music in the few second to listen on-line, afterwards not what i espected, i thought the CD was it was instrumental.
Published 14 months ago by Diego Sanchez-Lopez

4.0 out of 5 stars Different but then its my first CD of Marrakech music, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Cafe Marrakech (Audio CD)
I would have liked more CDs it just the one CD that I am sure Marrakech has more tunes then this CD has to offer...I could be wrong! I felt it didn't give it justice or maybe I need to keep listening to it...some music/songs are like that, one has to keep playing them before it becomes likeable! Again it's café music possibly I need to eat and drink with this music in order to feel the rhythmic as I am really missing that on a empty stomach. All Café type CDs should come with a warning that the listener must eat and drink while listening to these CDs in order to acquire the full benefits!! :o))

5.0 out of 5 stars Chill out with a difference, 28 April 2012
This review is from: Café Marrakech (MP3 Download)
I am a big fan of the Buddha Bar series, and the Asian Lounge series of albums. However it is great to come across an album that is different and includes a more arabic feel to it, with some great artists known to me - like Natacha Atlas, and those unknown to me. It has that arabic drum beat and the soaring weaving vocals that are so typical of arabic female vocals. A definite must have if you are seeking out some 'chill out/lounge' with a bit more originality and interest.

1.0 out of 5 stars nice music in the few second to listen on-line, afterwards not what i espected, i thought the CD was it was instrumental., 7 Mar. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Music to travel with, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Cafe Marrakech (Audio CD)
This cd took me to the souk in Morocco, thoroughly enjoyed it. Would recommend it to anyone who loves travel and adventure.

Cafe Marrakech
Cafe Marrakech by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2008)