Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Beads Fluorescent 4 Strands|Change
Price:£2.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 21 February 2012
I bought these beads for an 80s fancy dress party - I wasn't expecting to get all 4 colours for my money - i thought it was just one set of beads! So happy with that. Although I only actually wore two strings, I gave the other two to a friend for the night! They are pretty cheap and nasty, but it was to be expected, there just fancy dress! I was happy with the fact I got 4 strings of beads when I only thought I'd get one!! The finishing touch to my outfit!
on 28 July 2013
Arrived in time for the 80's rewind festival in perth, bright colours, durable, does the job, love it and so does everyone else!
on 8 June 2014
these are much better than I expected them to be bought for a hen night outfit and they are absolutely perfect. really pleased with them
on 19 May 2014
4 beads in 4 colours....great for the 80s hen weekend i have coming up! My girls have there eye on them for when the hen is over lol!
on 19 June 2014
Large, chunky beads in bright neon colours - will go great with my 80's fancy dress outfit for upcoming hen party
on 15 July 2012
These bright beads are great. I got them for a fancy dress party and my 2year old now has them for her fancydress box. The beads are moulded to the string so if the string breaks there won't be lots of little beads everywhere and could be easly tied back together. I also liked that you get 4 strings of beads all different colours. My 2 year old likes to pass them around so everyone gets to share.
on 15 July 2013
I bought these pearls to wear to a 80s boogie night along with my 80's Ra Ra Disco Dress. I wanted something fairly cheap as they were to be worn for one night only. The pearls looked superb and are very good value for money as you get 4 long strings of pearls in various fluorescent colours. My 8 year old daughter also loves the pearls and is now the proud owner of them!
on 9 August 2011
I had an 80's fancy dress party to go to and wanted some neon beads to go with my outfit. When I finally received my beads they were exactly how I imagined...cheap looking, but for this price I didn't expect anything else. They are quite durable, I'll be using them again for other fancy dress party's. All I can say about the product is not to expect anything amazing, but for the price they are ok.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 14 December 2013
I bought these beads as a finishing touch for an 80's fancy dress party. For the price, you really can't complain. You get four strings of beads - yellow, pink, orange and green. They went with the rest of my outfit perfectly. Even if you only buy them for one night, at least you're not spending too much on them.
on 7 July 2012
dont know why this product is classed as a toy, but anyway. great price, really good product, was surprised to get all four colours ,when i only expected to get pink ones, goes great with my neon tutu. cant wait to wear them

See one answered question