5.0 out of 5 stars Necklace
Arrived in time for the 80's rewind festival in perth, bright colours, durable, does the job, love it and so does everyone else!
Published 17 months ago by Miss s

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect too much but value for money!
Published on 21 Feb 2012 by Heather Gardner

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect too much but value for money!, 21 Feb 2012
This review is from: Smiffys Beads Fluorescent 4 Strands (Toy)
I bought these beads for an 80s fancy dress party - I wasn't expecting to get all 4 colours for my money - i thought it was just one set of beads! So happy with that. Although I only actually wore two strings, I gave the other two to a friend for the night! They are pretty cheap and nasty, but it was to be expected, there just fancy dress! I was happy with the fact I got 4 strings of beads when I only thought I'd get one!! The finishing touch to my outfit!

2.0 out of 5 stars get what you pay for, 9 Aug 2011
This review is from: Smiffys Beads Fluorescent 4 Strands (Toy)
I had an 80's fancy dress party to go to and wanted some neon beads to go with my outfit. When I finally received my beads they were exactly how I imagined...cheap looking, but for this price I didn't expect anything else. They are quite durable, I'll be using them again for other fancy dress party's. All I can say about the product is not to expect anything amazing, but for the price they are ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars Necklace, 28 July 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Smiffys Beads Fluorescent 4 Strands (Toy)

1.0 out of 5 stars Item was scheduled to be delivered between 3rd and 5th ..., 8 Dec 2014
This review is from: Smiffys Beads Fluorescent 4 Strands (Toy)
Item was scheduled to be delivered between 3rd and 5th December, but as of today (Monday 8th December) item still not received and too late now as party already happened, so I had to go to a fancy dress shop and pay out more so I had them for the day! Therefore, I will probably be returning as no longer required!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 July 2014
Cheap and cheerful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Beads, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Smiffys Beads Fluorescent 4 Strands (Toy)
Large, chunky beads in bright neon colours - will go great with my 80's fancy dress outfit for upcoming hen party

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Smiffys Beads Fluorescent 4 Strands (Toy)
these are much better than I expected them to be bought for a hen night outfit and they are absolutely perfect. really pleased with them

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Smiffys Beads Fluorescent 4 Strands (Toy)
4 beads in 4 colours....great for the 80s hen weekend i have coming up! My girls have there eye on them for when the hen is over lol!

5.0 out of 5 stars smiffy beads, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Smiffys Beads Fluorescent 4 Strands (Toy)
The smiffy beads was just what I was looking for and ideal to complimant my 80s outfit for the hen party that I was going to. I was also very impressed with the prompt delivery. Thank you very much. Elaine

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 May 2014
N. Hadley - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smiffys Beads Fluorescent 4 Strands (Toy)
Very good value for money and you do get the four sets. Definitely good for dressing up in 80's neon.

Smiffys Beads Fluorescent 4 Strands