5.0 out of 5 stars Superb modem
I do not normally post but I cannot believe the low rating on this product, nor some of the incorrect comments made by some of the posters, who I believe do not really understand what they need to do to get up and running. I saw the low rating before purchasing but I had also seen that PCPro had used this modem when testing the E4200 router, which I also bought. If it is...
Published on 19 Nov 2011 by Peter Campbell

1.0 out of 5 stars Not an Ethernet Modem
I'm sorry but this is not an Ethernet Modem and it does not properly bridge. Just because this router or that can work with it, does not mean that it supports standards and functions correctly. What this device is (apart from being truly hateful) is a small modem router.

It does not work as a WAN device with any of my Cisco routers, nor can you make a PPPoE...
Published 1 month ago by moonjoose

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not work, 19 May 2014
This review is from: D-Link DSL-320B ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem - UK (Electronics)
This modem needs to be in bridge mode to connect to the router, despite a wasted day trying to get this to work and numerous calls to the D-link help desk, 10p a minute! and they were useless. Gave up bought a Netgear which worked straight out the box.
Will never buy a D-link product again.

4.0 out of 5 stars What can I say - the modem works & does exactly what it should, 30 April 2014
This review is from: D-Link DSL-320B ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem - UK (Electronics)
I wanted to add a Time Capsule to my wireless network for automatic backups and add wireless printing to the network. However, the D-Link has a router hence there is a potential addressing conflict between the wireless router and the D-Link. Avoiding this conflict simply involves disabling the D-Link's router capability by configuring it as a bridge and giving the Time Capsule the your ISP's network sign in details. But note that it seems that the D-Link does not retain until setting changes until it is rebooted. This just involves selecting the reboot option on the set-up page.

The D-link has performed without any problems. I would have given it 5-stars but for the Help Line which took ages to understand what I was doing and took me through pages of standard set-up procedures (these were pretty good) before taking on board that the D-Link lost its setting was switched off and mentioning the rester.

4.0 out of 5 stars Efficient & compact, 16 April 2014
This review is from: D-Link DSL-320B ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem - UK (Electronics)
I do not like having a wireless signal on all the time. Maybe it's not harmful, I don't know. But with separate modem & wireless devices I can have my wish !

1.0 out of 5 stars It did not work, 13 May 2013
I. W. Wylie - See all my reviews
This review is from: D-Link DSL-320B ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem - UK (Electronics)
I tried to follow the instructions of how to install this item with my computer system. It would not work and the company has failed to respond to me emails for help!

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic Modem with few frills, 11 May 2013
Roger P. Walker (KENT, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: D-Link DSL-320B ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem - UK (Electronics)
I needed something compact, simple to install and reliable, This did what it said on the tin, worked first time and hasn't suffered any of the dropouts or need for reboots that plagued the NetGear it replaced. Nice piece.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful Modem, 22 Mar 2013
Mr. R. Enderby "Ruggerroy" (Coventry, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: D-Link DSL-320B ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem - UK (Electronics)
I bought this modem in anticipation of buying a new D-Link router, as I understood it was necessary for the router to work properly. Whilst waiting for delivery of the router, I connected up the modem, which gave me the Internet to one computer via an Ethernet cable. It would not work, however, with my old D-Link router, I found after contacting the manufacturer. On receipt of the new router, a D-Link DIR 645, it was not obvious how to link the modem with it, and it took a quite lengthy phone call with D-Link to establish how to make the connection. It also involved re-booting the router more than once which is a fairly lengthy manual process. Now that all the equipment is connected, I am happy with the performance of the Modem and Router.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great and not so great., 5 Dec 2011
This review is from: D-Link DSL-320B ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem - UK (Electronics)
I needed this product as I have moved from a cable area to a non-cable area and needed a modem (rather than a modem router)to sit between my DSL broadband connection and my Apple Airport Extreme.
It's compact, and easy to set up, even easier with the help of the D-Link helpline who were brilliant. HOWEVER.... Not only did the ethernet cable provided with the product not work, neither did the broadband cable. Both were faulty and the cause of me calling the helpline in the first place.
I have had a few D-Link products before and always been happy with them. This is no exception, but I was disappointed by the faulty cables supplied with the hardware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple installation - worked first time!, 4 Jun 2011
S. Innes (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: D-Link DSL-320B ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem - UK (Electronics)
After upgrading to windows 7 I found that my old USB surespeed modem was not compatable and would not work. Searched around and bought this one. It was delivered the next day (on standard delivery). I followed the installation instructions, and it was up and running in a matter of minutes, and works well.

1.0 out of 5 stars 10 minutes to start up, 27 Oct 2008
R. SMITH (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: D-Link DSL-320B ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem - UK (Electronics)
I've also had tech support from PlusNet with this - the connection keeps dropping out, but the main problem is that it takes at least ten minutes to start up after switching on. Not something to buy if you want to save power by not leaving it on the whole time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 12 Aug 2014
This review is from: D-Link DSL-320B ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem - UK (Electronics)
Perfect product works a charm. It arrived on time and everything that was supposed to be in the packet was there
I would recommend to anyone that is looking for simple modem that just works

D-Link DSL-320B ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem - UK