5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
Published on 3 May 2013 by Muhammad Yusuf Ahmed

3.0 out of 5 stars good, but expensive treat
expensive, don't see the point unless you're on a subscription.

Alternatively use standard protein shakes or sustained release ones.
Published 3 months ago by D, Gale

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 3 May 2013
This product works like magic! I didn't take the recommended daily serving, I took half; simply because - 2 servings in one sitting is just too much. Yet due to the half a serving a day I managed to put on 7lbs in about 3 weeks (some fat, no way around that but mostly muscle). 3 weeks is also the same amount of time the product lasted because the serving scooper is HUGE, if you are buying this product, I suggest you invest in the larger version which will be more beneficial on the long run.
On the whole I am very pleased, recommended for all those who wish to gain mass.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Supplement ever!, 24 May 2014
I used to weight 58 kg, truly skinny. now I am around 70 and everyone around can notice improvements. I strongly recommend it to any skinny person who wants to take up on gym and a balanced diet in order to get a physical and mental boost.

5.0 out of 5 stars There is hope for skinny people!!, 18 May 2015
This is a brilliant product, was always a skinny guy who could never put on weight but ever since I started using this I haven't looked back! In 5 months I have bought three bags of this stuff (1 scoop a day, recommended two on bag) and I have gained roughly 15 lbs, it tastes great but can be very hard to mix in a shaker and probably is more suited to a blender. If you don't have a blender just spend an extra minute shaking and it will be fine as I have learned :P
I really recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 10 Nov. 2014
I am quite skinny, and once I started going to the gym, I thought I would buy some mass gainer as well for more gains. I must honestly say, I can see a difference already. I have been taking this and it's much easier than eating more than your stomach can take for every meal. Instead just eat normally and take half a serving of this after workout. Chocolate flavour tastes really good. The only downside to this product is that the scoop is massive and you'll be using it up quickly if you take full servings. Getting the 5.4kg is much cheaper as it's double the amount with only £10 added on to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for skinny guys., 15 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Weight Gain Powder Vanilla 6lb (Personal Care)
Firstly it tastes really nice. I like to chuck a banana in there and use it with full fat milk. I met some female friends that hadn't seen me in a couple of months and the first thing they said to me was "wow look at your arms!". I do the same amount of weight training as i did before but this seems to be making all the difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one!!!, 5 April 2012
Excellent Service!!! No doubt!!! The best thing they dont mention that give free gifts...!!! Got a cool shaker, 2 more packs of fibers and muscle constructor...!! Awesome service!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious Mass Vanilla, 7 April 2012
I was slightly apprehensive before buying this product, as I have previously been taking whey protein shakes which I personally didn't find very effective. The thing with protein shakes is that we all react to them differently due to variances in our metabolic rate, BMI etc. so the most important thing is to find a protein shake that works well for you regardless of what others think of it. Secondly, protein shakes only work if you treat them as a SUPPLEMENT not as a SUBSTITUTE, this means not neglecting three meals a day and still maintaining a healthy diet. Serious Mass is just very useful in boosting calories/carbs/protein intake if you struggle to get the full amount during the day.
RESULTS: The results have been amazing, I've been taking this for a week and have been working out pretty much every day, although somedays with reduced excersise so my body can rest. I've gained around 4kg in around 10 days, which is pretty amazing, but I know I wouldn't have gained that much had I not eaten properly throughout the day, just for an example, since taking shakes I no longer eat sugary breakfast cereals but now I eat granola which is brilliant for a working out lifestyle!

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended for skinny guys, 2 May 2015
Being a skinny guy I can see changes on my workout...I Would recommended this product to any skinny guys who wants to grow muscle as a 1st protein powder. ..

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY AMAZING FLAVOUR! - MUST BUY!!!!!, 23 Oct. 2014
Absolutely the best flavour EVER. I've been drinking Strawberry serious mass for a long time, decided to try banana, and I was BLOWN AWAY. 2 scoops with water, and it tastes EXACTLY like a banana milkshake, I could drink this all the time, so I can now bulk up a lot quicker. I am so happy right now. Thank you ON

5.0 out of 5 stars good bang for the buck, 26 Nov. 2011
if you're frail, a hard gainer and have a small bone structure, which means that if u wanna bulk up a little bit u have to train hard and then eat lots of calories, this is the way to go, it might be too heavy on carbs for the meso and especially endo-morphs... works perfect for me, with semi-skimmed milk extra 800 calories right after workout (half portions), beauty ... will be using again (and again)
DISCLAIMER: you DO have to train hard, big compound movements, and quick but intensive workouts, otherwise if you dont simulate enough muscle for growth it'll all just go into the gut, and you'll end up skinny-fat...