5.0 out of 5 stars Opti men
Iv used many different multivitamin supplements by different companies but id say these and orange triad are head and shoulders above the rest.
It's when you finish the tub and go a week without a multi you see what they do for you. Skin, hair, immune system, recovery from training is all effected.
Opti men are excellent and certainly help me keep in top form...
Published 14 months ago by Dean K

3.0 out of 5 stars Contains Soya?
I've only been taking them for about a week so I can't say that it's done much yet. Although, I eat mostly the same things every day, so having a strong multi-vitamin like this makes me feel a bit more comfortable that I'm getting all of the optimum amount of nutrients I need daily.

Published 7 months ago by Tom007

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Opti men, 1 May 2013
Dean K (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition, Opti-Men, Nutrient Optimization System, 180 Tablets (Personal Care)
Opti men are excellent and certainly help me keep in top form and training hard, injury and cold free, throughout the year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 22 April 2013
I will get straight to the point, if you are looking for a great all round multi vit/mineral supplement you should give these a try.
It says on the bottle that you should take three a day. I personally only take one a day and it feels enough as I'm using other supplements as well as these.
I have only been taking these for a few days so far and I feel great already, I feel more alert and on the ball so to speak and generally just more healthy.
Combined with a good diet plan and regular exercise of some kind this is a winning formula.
I highly recommend these to others and I am certainly going to stick with this product from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars A NEW MAN ON THIS ONE!!!!!!!!, 12 April 2013
After years of poor diet, and a beer belly my doctor explained why i always felt tired and uninterested. Started eating properly after 20 years of poor diet, felt quite good, then i started taking these tablets, 38 years old, and i feel 18 again. Tablets a little large, but service was good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Contains Soya?, 14 Dec 2013

However, what confuses me is how it's meant to be a multi-vitamin optimal for men, but it says it contains soya? And as I'm sure many of you are aware, soya lowers testosterone levels. Therefore, as the recommended daily amount to take is 3 tablets, I think it might be better to take 1-2 instead to be on the safe side.
I will continue taking 1-2 a day for now and will see what happens. Overall, I'd say it's not a bad product, but just need more time to notice any results from it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Capsules, 3 Mar 2014
I expected to get capsules, but arrived tablets, my husband was not very happy about that, product is not described as it is, but supplement is working

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 Jan 2014
I chose this rating because it includes all kinds of vitamins and I like it
I like that these tablets contain a range of vitamins
I would recommend this product to the athletes who needs an extra energy in their workout

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product, 15 Dec 2013
Seems like a good product - looking at the minerals/vitamins contained is definitely one of the best in circulation. comparable to the wellbeing tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Mad for a tab!, 11 Dec 2013
You can't really go wrong with this - if you are looking to get your RDA of all vitamins known to man and then some, get a bottle of this stuff. I have been using it for years, and have never had a blood test saying I had any deficiencies - and I DONT eat healthily :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 16 July 2013
I have done some research and this multivitamin seems to be the best for the price, quality and availability, really happy with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 25 Feb 2013
Havent noticed a huge benefit from these but im sure they are helping my body in all kinds of different ways. You feel better after you have taken them in your mind because you know you are helping to nourish your body.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›