5.0 out of 5 stars Serious lil fellas
Published 16 months ago by Omar Saeed

3.0 out of 5 stars Vivid dreams and Neon wee
Took the pills until they ran out. Started out with mindset that I'd take 3 a day for a week to 'load' my body, then maintain it with 2 pills a day for economical reasons. Took for the full week and felt no change in energy/health. My piss turned neon and every night I'd have vivid and something lucid dreams. The dreams were cool.

Started taking 2 a day after...
Published 21 months ago by Revi

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious lil fellas, 18 Mar 2013
Omar Saeed "Omrie" (U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multivitamin Tablets Pack of 90 (Grocery)
Ok i was on the look out for some serious Multivits currenty taking separate pills Ds Zinc the usual to try and get the daily amount required when eventually i got fed up! so did my research found the brand and thought id give em a go, ok i’m 35 and whey 164,pounds around 5,7 so very average hight and weight maybe a tad on the slim side decided on these as i’ve recently rejoined with my gym and was noticing that my body was constantly feeling fatigue during the day and needed an extra boost well let me just say after just taking 1 pill during a lunch i felt alive within 2 hours felt a strong serge of alertness in the mental department as well as feeling quite good physically, i’ve decided on just the one pill rather then the recommended 3 daily as i feel that will rock my socks a lil to much because of my size i would not recommend these as a regular vit as they are fully loaded to the brim with ridicules amounts of B’vits and A’vits i mean serious so if your quite a physical person during the day or night these will help u in a massive way.

3.0 out of 5 stars Vivid dreams and Neon wee, 30 Oct 2012

Started taking 2 a day after the first week, hoping that I'd notice some changes that I'd read about in these reviews. I.E Increased energy, 'cleaner', more focus etc. None of these experiences came to light, so I increased in dosage to 3 pills again in hope that something would change. I'm 6"4 and 92kg, so maybe I needed the heavier dosage. Again, nothing. After 3 weeks of this I decided I'd only take the pill at night for the lucid dream effect. While this did indeed work, you can buy the Vitamin B6 part of this MV in far higher dosages at a far cheaper cost.

Disclaimer: I eat 95% 'clean' foods and 5% 'dirty' (junk) foods. Perhaps these pills would show a better result if I wasn't already getting a lot of the vitamins in my diet naturally.

The result of this month was a shame as I'd have liked to have continued buying this product, as i've heard good things about it, and the cost is reasonable. However I cannot justify pissing away money on products that show little to no results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service and Product, 1 Mar 2013
Product received within given time, great product. Recommend Opti-Men to those who want to feel good and get that extra kick.

4.0 out of 5 stars seem good, 7 Dec 2012
hard to review really as how do you know if they are working??? i trust optinum nutrition though so would recomend

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 25 Nov 2013
I have tried to use numerous supplements and after experimenting a lot and trying different ones within 2 year period and spending lots of money on them I can now say that all of them are useless. I have stopped using any kind of supplements and I am now eating healthy, fruits and vegetables,good sources of protein and carbs and fats, cut out sugar and bread from my diet and the improvement is fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars great Product, 14 Jun 2013
This is a great product, I will recommend it to any body who's more considering about their healthy life style.

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad at all, 12 Dec 2012
T. Christos "Sharktooth" (Greece) - See all my reviews
This is a value for money multivit. Worth trying if you don't wanna pay much more in other more effective and more epxensive brands (ex. Ultra preventive X, Lifeforce)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all., 12 Dec 2012
This is a value for money multivit. There are better multivits in the market (for ex: Ultra preventive X, Lifeforce) but much more expensive so this one is just at the right price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Errh grim, 2 May 2013
If you are going to just swallow them dry, like I attempt to, don't get.

Literally I think I would rather have a tablet full of my own sick than swallow them regularly. The taste is absolutely horrible...

Its hard to say weather they make a difference or not but the ingredients are all very potent, one vitamin with 5000% of the GDA :0

I'd respect you if you can have one of these first time without gagging :)