Flavour: Strawberry|Size: 2.73kg|Change

on 27 July 2014
I can honestly say that this weight gainer really works! Been takeing it for 3wks 4 days , and when i started i was 9 stone 1Ibs i am now 10 stone 7Ibs, quickest amount of weight ive been able to put on ever in such a small amount of time, just bought another one!
44 comments|13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 May 2013
This product works like magic! I didn't take the recommended daily serving, I took half; simply because; 2 servings in one sitting is just too much. Yet due to the half a serving a day I managed to put on 7lbs in about 3 weeks (some fat, no way around that but mostly muscle). 3 weeks is also the same amount of time the product lasted because the serving scooper is HUGE, if you are buying this product, I suggest you invest in the larger version which will be more beneficial on the long run. Also, DISCLAIMER: you do NOT put a scoop in a shaker and shake it. Blend it for at least 30 seconds with around 350ml of water or milk when using one scoop.
On the whole I am very pleased, recommended for all those who wish to gain mass.
on 24 May 2014
I used to weight 58 kg, truly skinny. now I am around 70 and everyone around can notice improvements. I strongly recommend it to any skinny person who wants to take up on gym and a balanced diet in order to get a physical and mental boost.
on 7 May 2015
review image
on 21 February 2016
This product tastes very nice especially when used with milk. As the packaging shows the nutrients are favourable for gaining weight and putting on mass. I have used the product for 4 weeks now and I can say that I have increased weight by around 2kg, but thats having 3 meals a day and having whole fat milk with my servings (drinking the shake everyday even when not working out). However a negative aspect of the product is the solubility. Using a normal shaker will take a while to dissolve all the powder. Therefore you need a blender when using it. Otherwise its a very good product.
on 3 June 2016
Excellent taste I have been only taking one shake a day I've gained 2kg in 2 weeks only thing I would recommend is to use a blender as hand shaker doesn't get out all the lumps
on 4 August 2015
This is the sh*t, gives you mass and tastes good.
on 24 January 2016
Couldnt believe it, I'm dubious about spending money on supplements. Many of them don't work and all seem to be the same thing but this stuff actually does work! I'm 6ft weighed 145lbs so pretty slim, 3 weeks in I now weigh 154lbs. Ordering my next bag now, definitely take the advice and take half measures for first week as this is SO filling but worth it.
on 2 January 2016
At the beginning I started with this one, didn't really believe that it works but I gave a try. I gained 6 kgs in only 2 weeks (do not forget your 6 meals a day), that was super fast. However, I was quite happy about my results but when I stopped to drink it - all my gained calories just gone through the short time due to my physically hard job but my weight was still the same. Basically - if you wanna get bigger, just go for it and give a try for a couple months
review image
on 14 May 2016
I recently had an illness and lost alot of weight. January this year I started using this protein powder and was able to exercise again and my weight has rocketed. Fantastic product. Thank you!!!!! Only complaint with this order was I ordered banana flavour and was sent chocolate flavour.