5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
This product works like magic! I didn't take the recommended daily serving, I took half; simply because - 2 servings in one sitting is just too much. Yet due to the half a serving a day I managed to put on 7lbs in about 3 weeks (some fat, no way around that but mostly muscle). 3 weeks is also the same amount of time the product lasted because the serving scooper is HUGE,...
Published 15 months ago by Muhammad Yusuf Ahmed

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, but servings are ridiculous
The product does do what it says, as I have gained around 5.6 pounds after 2 weeks of taking one portion per day. However, the portion sizes are pretty overwhelming. The scoop they provide you with is 4x the size of a standard scoop, and they expect you to have two of these scoops per portion. The fact that one single scoop (half a portion) filled half my shaker with...
Published 6 months ago by toby-mcdaid

‹ Previous | 111 12 1320 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars okayyyy, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass 2727 g Chocolate Weight Gain Powder (Personal Care)
tastes great, seen slight gains of about three killograms after my first two weeks of using it with two servings a day, doesnt last long as the scoop is huuuuuge but ill continue to use it :))

4.0 out of 5 stars Great on early results, 14 Jan 2013
I started taking this product about 3 weeks ago, after plateauing with my weight. Over the last 6 months I have achieved great definiteion with my muscles, but just could not get any more mass on - the scales just stuck at the same point! I started on a half portion before training and you notice the difference immediately. You do have to train hard, especially on abs work, as it can sit at the front if you don't work it off. I've already added a few kilos and will hopefully get a few more on in the coming months.

4.0 out of 5 stars alright i guess, 29 Oct 2012
each serving size is really huge like to medium coffee cups and to shake half a serving size it fills up to half of a 500ml litre shaker. but it did what it said on the packet but i used it to maintain my weight as i didn'thave enough time for breakfast.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great taste, but bad mix, 12 Sep 2012
Optimum nutrition are well known for providing good weight gain supplements, and this is no exception. I have seen some early results and it tastes really good. The only reason for me giving 3/5 stars is that it doesn't mix well in a shaker and there are too many lumps, which can get a bit annoying at times

5.0 out of 5 stars To gain Mass, 5 Sep 2012
Yavuz Yilmaz (UK) - See all my reviews
It's been always difficult for me to put weight and this was my very first reason to start gym.
I've been using this product for more than 3 months now and I put 8kgs in first 8 weeks of gym.

There is no other product like ON Serious Mass which contains minerals and vitamins besides high amount of protein and carbs for mass gaining.

If you want to gain mass, Serious Mass should be the food supplement/protein powder you use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product!, 25 July 2012
The serious mass is a very good supplement if you want to gain weight. You can have one or two scoops everyday with milk, combine that with a regular workout and you will notice the gain in weight in a month's time. The chocolate flavor is really good, though haven't tried the other ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 26 Jan 2012
I have already used one tub and again gonna buy it.It is really good value for money, good taste. I have gained 5 lb in two weeks. i m taking half a serving per day and taking care of my diet properly. i started taking too much milk, other high calories food like peanuts, cheese, indian cottage paneer, soya chunks etc, so effect is combined. It is really good to start with it if you are hard gainer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 18 Jan 2014
When taking it sometimes makes you feel ill, but you'll get used to it once you take it regularly. As for gains I haven't weighed myself since but I do feel like I've gained.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!!, 26 July 2014
Excellent products works great

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 31 Jan 2013
Pretty much all my life I've been underweight and struggled to gain any weight. Within 5 days of using ON Serious Mass I gained 2 pounds and was only having half a serving (1 scoop) a day, so thanks to ON I am gaining weight at a steady and consistent pace which I'm extremely happy about.

Amazing product, would definitely recommend.

‹ Previous | 111 12 1320 | Next ›