5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
Published 14 months ago by Muhammad Yusuf Ahmed

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
When taking it sometimes makes you feel ill, but you'll get used to it once you take it regularly. As for gains I haven't weighed myself since but I do feel like I've gained.
Published 6 months ago by Benny Lee Coff

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass 2727 g Chocolate Weight Gain Powder (Personal Care)
This product works like magic! I didn't take the recommended daily serving, I took half; simply because - 2 servings in one sitting is just too much. Yet due to the half a serving a day I managed to put on 7lbs in about 3 weeks (some fat, no way around that but mostly muscle). 3 weeks is also the same amount of time the product lasted because the serving scooper is HUGE, if you are buying this product, I suggest you invest in the larger version which will be more beneficial on the long run.
On the whole I am very pleased, recommended for all those who wish to gain mass.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, 24 May 2014
I used to weight 58 kg, truly skinny. now I am around 70 and everyone around can notice improvements. I strongly recommend it to any skinny person who wants to take up on gym and a balanced diet in order to get a physical and mental boost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gained!, 13 Oct 2013
I bought this as it was around 45. I use this product daily and have so far gained a whole stone.
Very good product!!
Can be a heavy to eat 1250cals all at once if your no used to it.
I like to have two a day of half the amount. I do however add peanut butter and yoghurt. This then works out to about 800 to 900 cals per half the drink between 1600 to 1800 cals a day. =) Yum!
I like that taste "Chocolate".

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Weight Gainer Out There!, 6 Jun 2014
1. Taste: The (strawberry) taste isn't that great, but it's much better than all the others on the market
2. Serving Size: 4 massive scoops is too much, so have 2 scoops in the morning and 2 scoops at night
3. Quantity: The tub won't last more than 2/3 weeks, so buy the bag instead
4. Mixing: You will need an electric hand blender
5. Price: Quite expensive
6. Weight Gain: I've gained 7lbs (half a stone) in just over 3 weeks - which is good for me as I'm a hard gainer
7. Overall: I'd recommend any hard gainer this product

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great, just don't follow the directions on the bag, 25 May 2013
D. Campbell "DarrenC" (UK) - See all my reviews
There is marketing written all over the directions. 2 'heaping' scoops? Yeah right...

Here is how I do it -

500ml of Whole Milk plus 1 scoops of the weight gainer.

Blend it and it results to 600ml.

In total it's about 1200 calories, not to mention you're getting the other benefits from the whole milk (like extra protein).

On my first week of using the weight gainer I went all out - 58kg to 63.3kg. I was stunned at the amount I gained.

I'm now at 65kg and my current goal is 70kg.

I drink 1 serving per night before bed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 18 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 10 Dec 2013
I could not believe it when l saw the price of this protein holland and Barrett's sell it for about 55 . I got it for 27 unreal price

5.0 out of 5 stars great weight gain, 24 May 2013
Really good, taste is lovely. By far one off if not the best shakes I have tried, and I have had a few different ones

5.0 out of 5 stars A great supplement, 16 May 2013
There is a lot to drink if you are having a full scoop after workout, but you feel great the day afterwards. You feel much less sore I think and after a few months of use there are noticeable improvements in your muscle mass. Of course however this is completely useless you are willing to put time and hard work into your diet and especially in workouts, if taken and you do not live an active lifestyle you will just get fat.
Plain and simple, buy this if you are looking to gain some muscle mass and want copious amounts of protein in your diet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Taste and great mixability, 18 April 2013
I've only had it for a while but this is definately one of the best out there. Good Value and BIG BIG servings!!!