5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Very taste and good result.
Published 6 months ago by coolbajbus

2.0 out of 5 stars Revolting.
I'm not one for complaining about the taste of supplements because their primary function isn't to be a tasty food. This said, the taste of this one is revolting. By far the worst tasting protein shake I've bought. Literally have to hold my breath and down it in one because if I catch a smell of it, it makes me want to vomit. Haha, can't wait until I've used it all...
Published 21 months ago by castform

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Protein Powder Vanilla 2090g (Personal Care)
Very taste and good result.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doe sweat it says on the tin, 2 July 2014
Only being using for over a week and can feel the difference , however in future I would not by the vanilla

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Product, 5 Mar. 2014
The taste of this is really good compared with most protein powders. It's a good size, but it comes at an expensive price. It includes a high protein percentage, which is good if you are cutting. Also there are a lot of vitamins and minerals in it, which most normal protein powders do not have and that is another reason to buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Protein, 7 Mar. 2013
AMAZING product, works great for recovery!! buy one of these every month for with the normal gold standard whey, together perfect combo for your protein requirements!!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing protein powder, 14 Feb. 2013
this product mixes easily, has good nutritional profile, and an awesome taste to go with it (I had strawberry swirl. as expected from ON

2.0 out of 5 stars Revolting., 3 May 2013
I'm not one for complaining about the taste of supplements because their primary function isn't to be a tasty food. This said, the taste of this one is revolting. By far the worst tasting protein shake I've bought. Literally have to hold my breath and down it in one because if I catch a smell of it, it makes me want to vomit. Haha, can't wait until I've used it all!

UPDATE: I threw most of it out. Horrid! I've been using 'Critical Mass' for a while now and it's by far the best tasting powder I've tried.

Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Protein Powder Vanilla 2090g