4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 20 Aug 2009
This review is from: Great Gizmos Fire Engine Speedster (Toy)
Really great value, the components are strong and durable. My kids love this fire Engine and have played for hours with it already. It has that old fashioned quality as well as the look.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Boys Love It, 22 May 2009
Mrs. Z. Monk (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Great Gizmos Fire Engine Speedster (Toy)
I bought this for my youngest son for his first birthday, and its been a big hit. My only problem is my four year old wants to play with it as well. We bought this as an indoor toy, as its Steel i would worry about leaving it outside incase it started rusting. Always get lots of comments about it. Its a nice looking toy. Took ages to put together though, but worth it in the end. Delivery was prompt and arrived in plenty of time for my son's birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing i've ever bought for a child!, 22 Sep 2010
This review is from: Great Gizmos Fire Engine Speedster (Toy)
This was a 1st birthday present for our little boy, and it is without a doubt the most loved, used, adored toy/possession he has already! at just 12 months he can climb aboard easily and push it round the kitchen with his feet, that's when his 3 year old sister isn't trying to ride it! his friends come round and immediately go straight for the fire engine! He loves ringing the bell too. Wonderful quality piece, looks very attractive rather than those plastic things. will last and last. money well spent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy!, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: Great Gizmos Fire Engine Speedster (Toy)
My 18month old son is a big Fireman Sam fan. We wanted to get him a ride on car, but thought the fire engine was a perfect choice when we saw it. My son loves it and it has a solid build (no plastic!), which gives it a classic look & durable appearance. Overall a brilliant buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy, 28 Mar 2011
This review is from: Great Gizmos Fire Engine Speedster (Toy)
We got this for our son when he was only 8 months old, obviously he was way too young for it but as he gets older he's showing more interest and now at 11 months tries to sit on it on his own. It has a metal body with plastic seat, steering wheel and wheel covers. The bell is a bit rubbish as pulling the string doesn't ring it but our son has learnt how to hit it to make it ring. Smaller than I thought it would be but still a great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Specifications, 22 Sep 2010
This review is from: Great Gizmos Fire Engine Speedster (Toy)
Great product, my one year old grandson loves it. BUT it does require assembly although on the product description it says it does NOT.
Assembly is not difficult but it would have been nice to be told.

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro Fire Engine, 26 July 2010
This review is from: Great Gizmos Fire Engine Speedster (Toy)
This is a considered purchase, but so worth the money. The retro style is so attractive, but it's certainly not style over content. Durable toy that has been so enjoyed & constantly played with. 9 months on still like new. Excellent product 5*****

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 11 Nov 2010
el (Co. Cork, Ireland) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Great Gizmos Fire Engine Speedster (Toy)
I have bought this for my son,
He just loves it and his older sister loves it too.
the product itself looks fab when it is assembled. well worth the money!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gizmos Speedster Ride on Fire Engine, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Great Gizmos Fire Engine Speedster (Toy)
I bought this two years ago this month for my then one year old son. Turning three in a couple of weeks and he is still zooming about the place putting out fires ect whilst ringing the attached bell... lol. Yes it is not the easiest thing to put together however it really is well worth it in the end. I think it is probably the best ride on that he has, certainly it is the most used and loved. It has unfortunately been left outside a few times unintentionally however not to its detriment at all(a dry cloth wiped it all away though would not recommend it left outside as it would rust). I would highly recommend this ride on fire engine for any little person. They will get such joy from it and it's nice that it is so unusual. i think the price very reasonable for the time enjoyed on it. Also it still looks as good as the day we put it together. If you do purchase I highly doubt you will regret.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 30 Jan 2013
L. Noble - See all my reviews
This review is from: Great Gizmos Fire Engine Speedster (Toy)
Bought this as an Xmas present for my son. After seeing prices else where I thought the price was a bargain. Snapped it up, and glad I did cos the prices went up nearer Xmas and a local shop to me in Haworth were selling similar cars for nearly 80 pounds more than I paid. My son loves it, and plays on it all the time. :D

Great Gizmos Fire Engine Speedster