5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to make Teddy
A gret first introduction to sewing, and with a lovely bear to show for it at the end.. I helped my 5 yr old daughter with this, and although the end result looks nothing like the one in the picture, she did manage to do all the stitches herself! A great project to work on, and not too big for small hands.
Published on 22 May 2009 by Fiona L. Meikle

3.0 out of 5 stars Knot for beginers?
I can't sow and still can't. I got this hoping my daughters mother would help her but I ended up doing it.

I understood the main blanket stitch instructions but not the knots for starting and finishing the thread.

It was fun for a rainy afternoon and I needed to help my nine year old as it was too much for her (and me) to understand.

The...
Published 2 months ago by Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to make Teddy, 22 May 2009
Fiona L. Meikle "FiMe" (Lancaster, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A really easy-to-make teddy bear, 6 Nov. 2011
This review is from: 4M Easy-To-Make Teddy Bear (Toy)
We bought this product for my 7 year old daughter for last Christmas. She just loved it to create the little bear. I can recommend it for this age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to make teddy bear, 16 May 2012
This review is from: 4M Easy-To-Make Teddy Bear (Toy)
I bought this product for my 8 year old girl and she loves it. I had to help her with some parts but she was constantly asking to do it and really enjoyed it. If you buy this for someone who is a few years younger, then I think they would find it hard to do very much of it. Overall an excellent buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice craft project, 6 Mar. 2010
This review is from: 4M Easy-To-Make Teddy Bear (Toy)
I bought this for my 6 year old daughter who has very little sewing experience. She needed a little help threading the needle and knotting the wool but managed to make a really lovely little bear. She is delighted with the result and cannot wait to take him to bed for a cuddle! A really nice gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun., 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: 4M Easy-To-Make Teddy Bear (Toy)
The recommended age for this is 8, but my 6yr old daughter managed it very well with minimal help from me. Everything you need to make a cute felt bear is included, with a few extra bits of felt so you can personalise your bear and really make it your own. I thought the little label to add the bear's name and DOB was a sweet touch :-) The punched holes in the felt pieces match perfectly on both sides (something which can be a problem with some kits).

A sweet, fun little kit at a good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 26 Nov. 2010
This review is from: 4M Easy-To-Make Teddy Bear (Toy)
I got this for my niece who is 5, it was perfect 4 her to make with her Mum. I just wish you could get a less girly version for her brother who likes sewing too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Knot for beginers?, 28 Jan. 2015
Martin (Aberystwyth, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 4M Easy-To-Make Teddy Bear (Toy)

The fabric is a bit prone to ripping in the hands of a clumsy papa but children will enjoy seeing it come together.

For the price it was fine and kept us busy (and a bit frustrated) for the afternoon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stocking Filler, 27 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 4M Easy-To-Make Teddy Bear (Toy)
Great! This allowed my daughter to have some quality time with Nanny who had the patience to do it with her! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute teddy, 25 Jan. 2014
Norman (Northumberland, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 4M Easy-To-Make Teddy Bear (Toy)
Our six year old granddaughter loved this and was very pleased with herself when she had finished it. But do read the product information carefully. No stuffing is included and she had to wait until I found some on amazon. And it is difficult to find just a small amount.

5.0 out of 5 stars teddy bear, 10 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 4M Easy-To-Make Teddy Bear (Toy)
this was for my son who was learning to sew in school before christmas. He loved it and enjoyed making it himself . I did have to give him a hand but he is very proud and is keeping it for his baby cousin.

4M Easy-To-Make Teddy Bear