5.0 out of 5 stars My 18+ year old cat likes it
Was told my the vet that my old cat - Meg - needed to go on a low protien diet - renal cat food diet. She has lots of complication, IBS, over active thyroid, sensitive stomach, deaf, no teeth left really, and very under weight etc. She had daily thyroid tablets nad monthly steriod injections.

She took to eating the dried food well (despite the lack of many...
Published 20 months ago by rev chris

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product but the cat would not eat it
The service was great item as described price was resonable however the cat did not eat eat any of it.
I am not saying do not buy it as it would be good for an ill cat but not for ours
Published 20 months ago by david powell

5.0 out of 5 stars My 18+ year old cat likes it, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Royal Canin Renal RF23 2.0 kg (Misc.)

She took to eating the dried food well (despite the lack of many teeth) and sorry to be crude - but her poos are now a bit harder and she isn't going quite so often. She is perkier in herself and has more energy. I think this food has help to stabilise her and give her a quality of life in her last months/years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 14 April 2013
This product was bought for my 6 year old maine coon cat, Bonnie. She was diagnosed with kidney problems about 2 years ago and the vet said to try this product. We save about £15 by ordering the 4kg bags from Amazon, rather than driving to the vets for smaller bags. We have 2 Maine Coons, and the other cat likes it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Royal Canin Renal Feline, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Royal Canin Renal RF23 2.0 kg (Misc.)
Arrived promptly in good order as always. Much appreciated by me and cat. Many thanks as this is the only food my poor old faithful can keep down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Royal Canin Renal, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Royal Canin Renal RF23 2.0 kg (Misc.)
I like this product, my cat was diagnosed with kidney disease 3 years ago and this diet was recommended, he is doing very well. Ordering on line saves me a visit to the vet's to purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars keeps my cat heathy, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Royal Canin Renal RF23 2.0 kg (Misc.)
This product helps my cat since being diagnosed with kidney problems.The good news his she likes the food, which is very important since her diet had to change.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the vet ordered, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: Royal Canin Renal RF23 2.0 kg (Misc.)
This product is the same as my vet has prescribed for my cat with failing kidneys, but at half the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Renal food, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Royal Canin Renal RF23 2.0 kg (Misc.)
I bought this together with the renal pouches, as my cat had been diagnosed with a slight kidney problem. The vet advised me that she should be on this for the rest of her life. I was a bit apprehensive about buying these as there quite expensive, and I couldn't be sure if my cat would like them, I needn't have worried, my cat loves them. I'm so glad I can purchase these on amazon, as its delivered to your door, and its so convienient.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to help my cat, 7 Sep 2014
Amanda Powell Castillo (Beijing, China) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Royal Canin Renal RF23 2.0 kg (Misc.)
One of my cats has slight kidney disorder and so this was recommended by the vet. She loves it and seems to be a bit better after havi it for a few weeks. I do find the smell really horrible though....

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product but the cat would not eat it, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: Royal Canin Renal RF23 2.0 kg (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars its a great way of getting food without havng to think how to carry home, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Royal Canin Renal RF23 2.0 kg (Misc.)
I find this way of getting food for my very old car very convenient and will def continue doing so

Royal Canin Renal RF23 2.0 kg