5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published on 25 April 2012 by sbelle

3.0 out of 5 stars Hints and Tips
I bought this mould as I love baking / making chocolates for friends and family, this is a good mould BUT the first time i used it i did not use any oil / spray etc and the chocolate did not come out of the moulds! 2nd time i used the mould i used a low cal spray and popped the mould in the freezer for a few mins and the came out pretty well.

I did paint 3...
Published on 5 Feb 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Hints and Tips, 5 Feb 2011
This review is from: Silikomart Vertigo Chocolate Mould (Kitchen & Home)

I did paint 3 layers of melted choc (make sure u let it set for 5mins in the fridge before u paint the 2nd n 3rd layers) then i put a gnash mix in the moulds.. make sure u leave some space to put some melted chocolate at the top of the mould.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 April 2012
This review is from: Silikomart Vertigo Chocolate Mould (Kitchen & Home)
I have bought some cheaper silicone moulds for chocolate making before, but it is well worth the extra few quid to go with the silikomart one instead. These turn out professional-looking chocolates every time. Another reviewer mentions needing to use oil/spray to get them out - I just wanted to say that I have never had a problem popping the chocolates out without having greased the mould beforehand. You shouldn't need to grease it for chocolates!
In any case, definitely a great buy. have now purchased 4 other designs by the same company. Couldn't be happier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 2 April 2010
L. Hales "Lucieloo" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silikomart Vertigo Chocolate Mould (Kitchen & Home)
A very good product that produces professional looking chocolates, people that tried mine thought that they were shop bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars silicone moulds are fantastic!, 25 Mar 2010
M. J. GILBERT "Gilberts" (Portishead) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silikomart Vertigo Chocolate Mould (Kitchen & Home)
Hi just a little note to say about silicone moulds and other silicone items in the kitchen I have been using, once you get used to the ideal of putting silicone in the oven, you will not go back to anything else, it does not rust, easy to clean, dishwasher safe, will not brake,this is the future and I definitely recommend them to everyone,no more scrubbing pans etc,and they are cheap and they will last, you cannot go wrong, so give them a go. I use this one for chocolate making and its perfect every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine moulds., 6 Oct 2011
This review is from: Silikomart Vertigo Chocolate Mould (Kitchen & Home)
I wasn't quite sure the moulds would work, because silicone is so soft, but they are made of a hard sort of silicone, so the chocolates gets deformed.
It took 4 days before they were delivered (to Denmark).

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Chocolate mould, 17 Oct 2012
This review is from: Silikomart Vertigo Chocolate Mould (Kitchen & Home)
I have already written a short review for this chocolate mould but I hadn't tried it then. I have now used it to make hazelnut chocolates. I used melted Belgian chocolate drops and obviously hazelnuts. They came out of the mould with no problems at all. A perfect mouthful. I did grease the mould lightly as suggested by Sourcing4U in their instructions and it worked perfectly. I heartily recommend this mould to all happy cooks and even those unhappy ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: Silikomart Vertigo Chocolate Mould (Kitchen & Home)
This mould is really great for making your own special chocolates. I can now make my family amazing home made chocolates, I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bit of kit!, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Silikomart Vertigo Chocolate Mould (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this mould to make christmas presents. They were received very well. Everybody loved the different chocolate effects and I have orders for more. Such a simple idea but with creative and amazing results!

3.0 out of 5 stars Choc Mould, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Silikomart Vertigo Chocolate Mould (Kitchen & Home)
I found the same item for a quarter of the price elsewhere! Was disappointed with that outcome but...have it bought now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mmm, chocolate!!, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Silikomart Vertigo Chocolate Mould (Kitchen & Home)
The chocolate mould itself is really good, the appearance of the chocolates once made is very professional (a friend thought they were thorntons chocolates ... not too sure if that was before or after tasting my attempt!!)
The mould is easy to use and clean. The depth of each 'cell' is good enough to be creative. I have been playing around with double chocolate varieties which look really good.
I have used this mould to make chocolates as gifts for christmas and they have been well received.

One star has been removed due to the packaging, the product arrived in a padded envelope but with no additional protection for the mould. Given that this is a food related product i would have hoped for some cellophane wrapping for hygiene purposes.

Silikomart Vertigo Chocolate Mould