Published 20 months ago by GlenF

3.0 out of 5 stars Did the job
This does easily lift my motorhome, which is 5.5 tonne. But the only letdown is the reach of the bar. You will need to put a brick/wood under it. The handle is very short too. But that said, it does work well.
Published 1 month ago by MYindServe

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered 2 of these items as I needed to lift a heavy American RV - performed better than expected, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Silverline 457050 Hydraulic Bottle Jacks 6 Tonne (Automotive)
Whe ordering budget priced tools I am always concerned as you do tend to get what you pay for. However on this occassion I decided to go to the cheaper end of the price scales purely due to the massive price differential. Finally, a risk that paid off..... The items arrived on time, well packaged and when opened I found the jacks in their own plastic carry case, all very neat and smart. As for eth performance, a single jack easily lifted the front of a 7 tonne RV (5th wheel) and started to raise the pulling 3.5 tonne US pickup as well. The thread jack allowed me to raise to a greater height whilst I was confident to work below the vehicle as the jack remained firm and stable.

I would recommend this to anyone on a budget but wanted reliability.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 May 2012
I used this jack to build a printing press. It is robust and easy to use, and very reasonably priced. Exactly what I expected and got.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Good strong bottle jack , we use this jack for our Motorhome.

4.0 out of 5 stars 6 tonne bottle jack, 12 Jun 2014
This jack is great, simple to use and great value.
I was dissapointed the case it came in had to be thrown out as it was very badly broken. But still does what needs to

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack, 25 July 2013
James Maclean - See all my reviews
This jack does what a bottle jack is meant to do I use it to operate my home made apple press for making cider so it does more than it's meant to do.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works for me, 16 Dec 2012
For the one month of use, it has worked perfectly well. The safety knob in jack has allowed me adjust the operation to my special need. Though the manufacturer recommendation is 'Do not adjust', I needed the adjustment to suit special need as a workshop equipment. It worked.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent jack, 20 Oct 2012
Exactly what i wanted,cheaper than the high street.Purchased as a secondry jack to my trolley jack.Using it for larger vehicles.Comes in a nice carry case and arrived next day too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 10 Oct 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars OOPS, 2 Aug 2014
the one i ordered has no handle like the pic,no rubber ends like the pic?,and is smaller than said?.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Oct 2014
Mr. E. Chernouski "Edd Cher" (Aberdeenshire Scotland) - See all my reviews
As it says on the box perfect for my needs and strong little piece of kit

Silverline 457050 Hydraulic Bottle Jacks 6 Tonne