Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

on 6 September 2014
I really needed a towing bar, as I had a car that had to be taken to the scrappies, and it wouldn't go under it's own steam. I searched google, ebay and amazon, and this was the cheapest I could find anywhere. I figured all of them were pretty much the same construction, so I bought this one. Apart from the fact that it doesn't fit in it's bag properly, it's fine. No problem at all towing with it. It's way better than a rope!!!!! I would recommend this to anyone (unless you're trying to tow a tank!
on 18 August 2013
I bought this a while ago to have for emergencies. The pole comes in a sleeve for easy storage and has a "on tow" sign for the vehicle being towed which is handy. Only had to use this once for towing my friends Vauxhall Corsa 10 miles to the local dealer. My friend had never been towed before and he was quite nervous at first but the pole meant there was no risk of him ramming in to the back of my car. The pole seemed very sturdy and I am confident it would pull a bigger and heavier car with no problems.

This product is well worth the price tag purely for the piece of mind it gives. I now keep it in the boot of my car at all times and would happily use it again if needed.
on 24 May 2014
I'm sorry to say it bent at both ends of the towing hitch the first time I used it and I cannot straighten it so not really good
on 15 January 2016
Its a tow pole. Cheapest I could find -- does a good job.

This one doesn't have damper - but I didn't find this necessary for a single trip to the dealer.

Carry case included is nice. I'm always surprised the size of the pins (not that thick) connecting the sections, even knowing that they are fine (pins only need to tolerate the shear from the connection, not the bending moment generated by turning the lead car).
on 3 October 2010
Good quality prouct at a discount price, as good as the much more expensive tow poles available. Also comes in a very handy carry case that saves it rattling around in pieces in your boot. Delivery was a lot quicker than expected.
on 10 January 2015
towed a landrover freelander 30 miles with this, no problem at all!
on 15 August 2013
it is a well made and perfectly usable bit of kit and will be kept in my boot for later use if needs be. It could be a little more robust at the connections, you didn't feel it was quite there when towing.
on 6 January 2015
Do not buy this product it snapped the first time I used it.
on 5 February 2016
Good item folds up all neat in the boot , works adequately . maybe the red marker flag could have been a little larger . however all things considered great value for money !
on 17 March 2013
Arrived in time and was as described, really useful , A friend borrowed it and has now ordered one for him and another for his friend.

See one answered question