5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - and we havent even been on our holiday yet!
Published on 29 May 2008 by Derren T. KNIGHT

3.0 out of 5 stars Cause a stir at the airport!
My 3 and a half year old loves her cow Trunki and it's exactly the right size for all her bits and bobs, and fits neatly under the plane seat. It's also really distinctive and we got loads of comments at the airport from anyone who saw it.
On the downside, two problems:
Published on 31 July 2008 by Mrs. Suzanne Ravenhall

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - and we havent even been on our holiday yet!, 29 May 2008
Derren T. KNIGHT "father of 2" (Kent england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase: Frieda the Cow (Black & White) (Luggage)
We bought this for our sons second birthday with his birthday money - we are not going away for a couple of weeks but it is already in good use being ridden around the lounge - it will be fantastic when we get to the villa - not only great to put all his stuff in and get our 4 year old through the airport but he will be able to ride it round the villa to his hearts content!
Great product if a little pricey

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Product, 10 Jun. 2009
C. Stuart (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
Generally OK, though can't handle the full weight as described by the manufacturers (as far as we can see anyway!#. Couple of minor faults in this version that were fixed with the 2009 models #i.e. The single hand-strap puts pressure on only one side of the trunki - The newer models have two straps - Tipu the tiger for example)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cause a stir at the airport!, 31 July 2008
Mrs. Suzanne Ravenhall (Fareham, Hants) - See all my reviews
On the downside, two problems:
1. The front wheels are fixed so it's really tricky to turn it, especially when you've got your child sat on it; even more tricky if you're going downhill cos the Trunki runs away from you on the long leash and, unless you either run with it, or your child puts their feet down, you end up garotting the child!
2. Apart from the long leash which also becomes a useful shoulder strap for mummy to carry, there is only ONE handle on top, fixed to only one side of the trunki. This means that all the weight falls to the opposite side and the top starts to gape open. Whilst I don't think it would burst open (the locks at either end appear quite sturdy), I do think this is a weak point, which could have been resolved by simply adding two handles to the top, or by adding a clip. As a result, we will only use it again strapped up, which rather defeats the object of quick and easy access to toys.
Problems aside, we do love it, and are glad we've got it.
Updated October 09 - Have just seen the latest models of Trunki, and they've added an additioal handle. I'd have to give this product 4 stars now, and I'm especially impressed that the manufacturers listen and react to constructive criticism.

5.0 out of 5 stars my daughter love it!!!, 25 Jun. 2013
Its so much big for my daughter's dresses, and she loves ride it. Perhaps the wheels are a bit strong, but not important at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present for our granddaughter "Moo"!!, 8 Dec. 2013
Bought as a xmas present for our granddaughter whose nickname is "Moo". Brilliant choice and we are sure she will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funki Trunki, 17 Dec. 2012
Great quality, fabulous design and sturdy. Wonderfully packaged and love that the box is also a kennel for our new friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 27 July 2008
this is a toddler must have! This has drawn looks of envy from kids and adults alike when wheeled through the airport or hotel lobby-almost every passer by has made a comment when my 2 year old whizzed passed on it!It is now part of every day life as my daughter refuses to pack it away after the holidays- she plays with it with her toys every day!Trunki Ride-on Suitcase 'Frieda The Cow'

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 4 airports!, 1 Oct. 2013
My three year old girl loved this trunki from the moment she unwrapped it. We have had no issues on the airport anymore, as we take it as hand luggage for her so she can ride it from the plane to the luggage pick up. Which in my eyes is the worst bit of the trip as there are no buggies or trolleys available. We have used it now on 4 trips and it has been great!

5.0 out of 5 stars For my 22month old, 9 April 2014
Bought for my 22 month old for a trip home from the UK to Canada. Was great airport entertainment for her - pulling it about, riding on it, etc. Sturdy, durable. Packed it with changes of clothes for her, her little sister, and Daddy and me and spare diapers. (So only had to open if absolutely necessary in transit) Fit in overhead compartment fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my god daughter she is only ..., 24 Jun. 2015
I bought this for my god daughter she is only 7 months and her parents have used it as a little suitcase for when I baby sit. It's lovely however the hinge seems to be broken which makes it hard to close the Trunki. How can I send it back for a new one? It says 5 year warrantee but then it says no returns? Apart from this the Trunki is lovely.