5.0 out of 5 stars Superb piece of machinery!
Brilliant machine - easy to use - great for transferring video onto dvd. So glad we bought it - we've be meaning to do the transferring for years (film of daughter as a youngster etc). Even if it's only used for this - get it!
Published on 23 Dec 2009 by reddragon

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH
I bought his product online, used it rarely. It broke down after 11 months and I was able to get it repaired under warranty. The repairer is top notch and very reliable and did a good job. It was not long after the same error occurred and now it's out of warranty. Rubbish.
Published on 15 July 2009 by M-M K. PCE

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH, 15 July 2009
M-M K. PCE (British Isles) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic DMR-EZ48VEBS - DVD Recorder & VCR Combination - With 1080P Up-Conversion & Freeview - Silver (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars avoid this model, 21 Nov 2008
Mr. Michael P. Baker "SOLWEST" (Wigan UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this model about 18 months ago.When first inserting the dvd it made quite a lot of noise when it was reading the disc. Recently it stopped working and Panasonic advised me to take it to a service centre they recommended. I was quoted £310 to repair!. When I questioned why the cost was so high I was told that the part they required from Panasonic would cost approx £250

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb piece of machinery!, 23 Dec 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Combi Recorder with in-built freeview, 15 Oct 2009
Excellent purchase,as I have now come to expect from Panasonic. Very simple to install & operate. Slight issue with dodgy hinged cover over VCR component - this is not a big deal to me, as the purchase was second-hand when bought. Apart from this one slight niggle, I would gladly recommend this item to anyone out there wishing to transfer videos to disc - you will not be disappointed, especially at this price, from a highly regarded manufacturer.

4.0 out of 5 stars VHS DVD recorder, 25 July 2014
A good unit, built in freeview gives you the extra option of recording programs without the TV being switched on, dubbing from VHS tape to DVD's is possible but only in real time so it is slow. Quite complicated and the manual needs some studying as there are so many features

5.0 out of 5 stars HOW GOOD CAN IT GET?, 3 Nov 2009
Mr. John Thompson (MANCHESTER, UK) - See all my reviews
As usual, shipment first class but not too happy with City Link couriers. They left a card to say I wasn't in (when I was)and didn't try to leave the package with a neighbour. Refused to redeliver when I complained and I had to collect it from the depot myself.

Product is good, easy to set up and easy to use.