4.0 out of 5 stars A great hit for 10 years girls!
Published on 17 Jun. 2008 by bronzevernis

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fun
This game is brilliant once you have spent time unlocking all of the songs and levels. The unlocking does take some time and my daughter got frustrated singing the same song over and over again.
Published on 23 Feb. 2009 by C. Tickner

4.0 out of 5 stars A great hit for 10 years girls!, 17 Jun. 2008
This review is from: Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour (Wii) (Video Game)
My daughter LOVED this game, especially as she's a HUGE HM fan. She found it quite easy to work out how to play, and perhaps the only criticism is that it wasn't too challenging and my daughter whizzed through the levels pretty quickly. She finished it in 2 afternoons. She has said its the best game she's ever played and has gone back to replay some of the games. Highly recommended, but be aware that it will be completed quickly so from an adult perspective ie the one paying for it, its not great value for money. Hence four stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hannah Montanna fans should buy this game!, 27 May 2009
This review is from: Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour (Wii) (Video Game)
Im 13 and i bought this game about a year ago. im quite a fan of hannah montanna, so when this game came out i decided to try it. As i said before i bought this around a year ago and i still haven't got bored of playing this game. When your not preforming concerts around the world you can shop in cities like london, paris and loads more, and choose what cloths Hannah wears. i would recomend any Hannah Montanna fan that likes dancing and hannah montanna songs to buy this game. Hope this helped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 1 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour (Wii) (Video Game)
I bought this game for my daughter who is nine. Initially, it seemed a bit boring, but now we play it all the time (yes, even I enjoy playing it!!) You can do concerts, learn new moves, go shopping...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun game, 25 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour (Wii) (Video Game)
Previously had this game for PS2 and I thoroughly enjoyed it ! I love the way you can dance and you get to dress up the character, buy new clothes etc, and it has all the well known songs of Hannah Montana, I think I preferred the PS2 version myself as I'm not really a dancer but all in all considering it's a newer system this game for the Wii has a lot better Graphics. The only down side for me is I prefer more of a story line when I play console games and I think Hannah Montana The Movie better fits this aspect. Besides that I give this game a 4/5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hannah Montana, 5 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour (Wii) (Video Game)
I purchased this game for my daughter. She enjoyed it very much. She played the games day after day and enjoyed the differnt locations, she also enjoyed the experience of going to the shopping malls and purchasing all the differnt outfits. She also enjoyed the camera experience. Getting to try the clothes on Hannah.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Girls & I Love This Game, 13 May 2010
This review is from: Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour (Wii) (Video Game)
I got this for my two girls (8 & 10) to play, with the idea that I'd probably join in, and that's exactly how it's worked out.

Took a short while to get used to the menus and we were off and running. You dance along as if you were Hannah performing and if you achieve the required score you unlock and move on to the next venue, and the next shopping area. Gig and shop in New York, Paris, London, Rome, Cairo, Sydney, and more.

We spent a whole afternoon playing it and my girls kept saying "This is the best game we've got." I'm looking forward to spending more time playing it with them next weekend.

There's other little games within such as signing autographs and photo-shoots, things to find and different levels of difficulty.

This is a great game for girls who enjoy Hannah Montana, and parents who enjoy joining in and having a laugh with their children.

4.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 1 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour (Wii) (Video Game)
this review is based on 8 years old girl opinion.

She like it, although she finds it quite annoying sometimes to repeat over and over the same song. she cant go further without making it almost perfect, she cant unlock next stages which makes her frustrated.
she likes it anyway.
dancing is bit boring- as she says, you just move your hands.
when i look at her sometimes she looks like she is boxing, not dancing????!!!! hm...

she like dressing up thing, changing Hannah clothes, and she sing along with her... i thing she would rather enjoy karaoke Hannah Montana...

anyway, she said the game is OK, she plays it a lot, so i guess it was worth buying.

she is giving it 4 stars , due to ''frustration over repeating same songs, and being sometimes annoyed''.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 9 year old niece loves it!, 7 Sept. 2010
Marble Barbie (Peterborough, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour (Wii) (Video Game)
Bought this as a birthday present for my 9 year old niece who is really into Hannah Montana and she loves it. Even got used as the main form of entertainment at her birthday sleepover party. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Niece for Christmas, 26 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour (Wii) (Video Game)
Bought this game for my niece whose 8. She loves it - but I will never play it, not even to see what its all about - so I shall take her word for it. From Amazon it came in good time - only a few days. No quarrel from the service provided. Unfortately, it will take a gun to my head for me to go near the franchise known as Hannah Montana. But my niece likes it and that's all that matters. Her review of the game "its really good", so it must be. Cheers.

4.0 out of 5 stars really good game, 9 April 2010
L. Handley (wirral UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour (Wii) (Video Game)
I bought this game for my 7 year old daughter who is a BIG Hannah fan. The game is easy to use, and she can easily play by herself. She especially likes the shopping part and changing Hannahs outfits, overall a good buy.

Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour (Wii)
Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour (Wii) by Disney Interactive (Nintendo Wii)