5.0 out of 5 stars Biker hat
The product was just as described, arrived in good time, in good condition and was well received at the fancy dress party.
Published on 4 Aug 2010 by J. M. Knowles

3.0 out of 5 stars Head The Size of a Planet...
Arrived fast and was a good price but when some people said it was a little on the large side, they were not kidding! This thing is massive! I tried it on and it swallowed my entire head!
Published 2 days ago by LeSci

4.0 out of 5 stars Bikers' Hat, 27 Oct 2011
C. C. Gilbert "Celigilb" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adults PVC Biker Hat with Chain for Men's & Ladies Fancy Dress Costume Accessory (Toy)
This came quickly and was individually packed and indeed looked new. It was fun and fulfilled what I wanted to have as an accessory to complete my disguise! However it was a little on the large size and I think it was said to be one side. My head may be on the big side so it would have looked even funnier on someone with a smaller one.
Good value for money too!
It may be an idea to stipulate it comes out on the large size just to pre-warn people?
c

5.0 out of 5 stars Biker hat, 4 Aug 2010
J. M. Knowles (U.K.) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Head The Size of a Planet..., 27 Oct 2014
It will definitely need some modifications to make it fit properly. Surly the manufacture could save a bunch of money if they stopped making fruity hats for biker King Kong and made them in human sizes. All that extra material! If this hat actually fits anyone I want to know where they buy their huge bed pillows because that is one colossal cranium!

All in all though, it was good value for money and should be a laugh at the Halloween party. Not sure what will become of it after the party, probably use it as a parachute or maybe a shelter for the homeless.

5.0 out of 5 stars pvc costume hat, 29 Aug 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
Bought hat for part of dressing up outfit and I have used it several times already and it is still perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 2 Jan 2013
It needs an inner, I had to cut out some card board and insert it inside to make it fit correctly, I am talking about the hat!

4.0 out of 5 stars Biker Hat, 14 Dec 2012
Yes just what i wanted. I took the chain off thats better for me, I am delighted to find just what I wanted at such a good price
this will be well worned with this bad weather coming, I saw photo in a fashion magazine of Kate Moss wearing this type of hat and it looked fabulous it was than I decided I like this look. and so reasonable, and fashionable I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Sep 2014