5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty girly walker / stroller!
Published on 26 Dec 2010 by Ms. S. Watson

3.0 out of 5 stars Fisher-Price My Stroll Play Walker
No I would not recommend this product, I gave it three stars as It was advertised as new but it clearly wasn`t new. I was quite disappointed.
Published 17 months ago by diane phillips

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty girly walker / stroller!, 26 Dec 2010
Ms. S. Watson (Cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics My Stroll & Play Walker (Toy)
I bought this for my 10 month old daughter for Christmas, she's just started to take a few steps, we had borrowed a friends Vtech baby walker which served it's purpose but I really wanted something girly which would last my baby longer than a standard baby walker. This fits the bill, it's so pretty, easy to put together (my 3 year old assisted!) and lovely to play with. My 10 month old walked all around the living room on Christmas day. It has a few little toys attached to the bumper bar of the pushchair, a roller rattle on the very front of the pushchair - if you buy it for a baby who isn't quite walking yet, but is sitting, they'd benefit from this toy and it would probably encourage them to use it as a walker too. There is a little teddy bear attached by a spring, when you press the button on the teddys tummy, a little tune plays. My daughters both have played with this, my 3 year old tends to lean on it a bit heavily but it's very sturdy.

I've read some people say on other reviews sites that they believe the packaging to be misleading and they expect that the doll is included, it isn't. You have to buy the doll separately - which I also recommend as she's so soft and sweet!

5.0 out of 5 stars love's this, 1 July 2013
I had previously bought this product for my little girl who loved it. It's a great twist on the other walker's on the market. I then gave it away when she was done with it to another little girl who also loved it. My new niece was starting to move so I bought her this to allow her more independence. She hasn't let go of it. Her first day she started on carpet and by day 2 she was maneuvering on wooden floors. She thinks it's the best gift ever and already had the doll for it. I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler loves it, 28 April 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This little buggy is good fun for children either starting to walk, or as in our case - for people trying to encourage their small child to walk further.

Our youngest child is now 19 months and she walks this for fairly considerable distances, and is much more willing to go for walks / take the dogs for a walk than she was before.

It is a fairly solid construction and it seems that it will take everything that is thrown at it.

I see that some reviewers are saying that the doll was not included. We bought it from a different supplier for the same price and the doll was included. The doll itself is soft and cuddly, and rattles when shaken.

The whole thing has been a success and it was a good purchase.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fisher price Stroll and Play Waker, 31 Dec 2013
This item was a gift for my Granddaughter she loved it. We were very pleased with the quality, would certainly recommend this item

5.0 out of 5 stars Fisher-Price Stroller/Walker, 21 Jan 2012
This was bought for my 1yr old granddaughter who loved it the minute it was taken from the packaging. Sturdy item, would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walker, 19 Nov 2010
Excellent baby walker for a little girl its very sturdy and easy to push as allways Fisher Price is worth paying a little extra for

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking baby!, 30 Nov 2011
My 9 month old daughter crawls and can pull herself up.... As soon as I assembled the stroller she stood up and walked with it. She loves the music and plays with the flip book and rattle. Buy this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well loved by my little granddaughter, 14 July 2014
Well loved by my little granddaughter. And if it has her seal of approval, what more can I say?

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
great well made and don't cheap plastic sturdy and reliable

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
My little girl absolutely loves it. Should have bought it earlier on!