5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty girly walker / stroller!
Published on 26 Dec 2010 by Ms. S. Watson

3.0 out of 5 stars Fisher-Price My Stroll Play Walker
No I would not recommend this product, I gave it three stars as It was advertised as new but it clearly wasn`t new. I was quite disappointed.
Published 18 months ago by diane phillips

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty girly walker / stroller!, 26 Dec 2010
Ms. S. Watson (Cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics My Stroll & Play Walker (Toy)
I bought this for my 10 month old daughter for Christmas, she's just started to take a few steps, we had borrowed a friends Vtech baby walker which served it's purpose but I really wanted something girly which would last my baby longer than a standard baby walker. This fits the bill, it's so pretty, easy to put together (my 3 year old assisted!) and lovely to play with. My 10 month old walked all around the living room on Christmas day. It has a few little toys attached to the bumper bar of the pushchair, a roller rattle on the very front of the pushchair - if you buy it for a baby who isn't quite walking yet, but is sitting, they'd benefit from this toy and it would probably encourage them to use it as a walker too. There is a little teddy bear attached by a spring, when you press the button on the teddys tummy, a little tune plays. My daughters both have played with this, my 3 year old tends to lean on it a bit heavily but it's very sturdy.

I've read some people say on other reviews sites that they believe the packaging to be misleading and they expect that the doll is included, it isn't. You have to buy the doll separately - which I also recommend as she's so soft and sweet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler loves it, 28 April 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This little buggy is good fun for children either starting to walk, or as in our case - for people trying to encourage their small child to walk further.

Our youngest child is now 19 months and she walks this for fairly considerable distances, and is much more willing to go for walks / take the dogs for a walk than she was before.

It is a fairly solid construction and it seems that it will take everything that is thrown at it.

I see that some reviewers are saying that the doll was not included. We bought it from a different supplier for the same price and the doll was included. The doll itself is soft and cuddly, and rattles when shaken.

The whole thing has been a success and it was a good purchase.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars baby walker/stroller, 15 Jun 2014
Ms. P. Havers - See all my reviews
I purchased this for my great granddaughter,it. is a very sturdy stroller / walker, it is very colourful , easy to put together, looks like a real stroller, so baby can see its like the one they are placed in . I would certainly recommend this product , I would expect no less from Fisher Price , it certainly lives up to their standards . both mum and baby love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 30 May 2014
My Great Grand daughter loves this and plays with it all the time. It was great to help her when she was learning to walk and is very steady for that purpose

5.0 out of 5 stars Walker, 19 Nov 2010
Excellent baby walker for a little girl its very sturdy and easy to push as allways Fisher Price is worth paying a little extra for

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 20 Jun 2014
This is a gift for my granddaughter as she is just learning to walk. It was easy to assemble and looks really sturdy. Very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just Wonderful!, 6 Jun 2014
A bit tricky to assemble and not too sturdy but cute and lovely item. My 10 months old daughter love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics My Stroll & Play Walker, 28 May 2014
When I say "I loved it" I really mean that our granddaughter absolutely loved it, took to it immediately, and now is able to move around just about anywhere. Result! So we are really delighted as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Definately Brilliant, 26 May 2014
The stroll was purchased for a beautiful inquisative little girl, who found all of the features hypnotic. Knowing that children usually only play for between 2 to 5 minutes with any toy, I was delighted when the stroll was played with for over half an hour. Being returned to several times in the same dy for more of the same attention. I did buy the Fisker Price My First Dolly with the stroller. Which is prefect and I would recommend also. Both items worth the money and more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pram, 17 May 2014
My very happy, i buy this fishre-price pram. My dauther loves this pram. She take pram every where we go.