5.0 out of 5 stars suprising
my mum bought my little girl this doll when she was 10 weeks, i would not have thought to have bought it myself. but she loves it so much, you rattle her and my baby laughs she is soft to cuddle and easy was. we named ours lulu lol x i would recommend to anyone with a baby girl x
Published on 17 May 2010 by Ms. Rj Finneran

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 Months late still not received
Ordered this for Chrismas and it's now 12th February and it's still not here!
Wonder if I will get if for next Christmas??
Published 6 months ago by tracey palmer

5.0 out of 5 stars suprising, 17 May 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely first doll, 1 April 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price My First Doll (Toy)
Even though my daughter was only 7 months when she got this for Christmas, she loved it. Now she is 10 months old she mimics cuddling it and finds it hilarious to watch mommy feed it her dinner! It's a safe, soft dolly which is perfect for young babies.

4.0 out of 5 stars A hit, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price My First Doll (Toy)
My granddaughter loved it. She cuddled it straight away. The doll has a nice face, and is very soft and cuddly.

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended!, 15 Sep 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price My First Doll (Toy)
my daughter has lots of toys which she quickly loses interest in, she is nearly 2yrs now. I got this doll for her from a local car boot when she was 18mnths, the moment she saw this doll, she loved it! maybe it is the feel of the material- very soft, made of velvet or that it rattles. what ever the reason, she has not lost interest in the doll. she also uses this doll as a comforter at night. I have the walker/pushchair for the doll too, another great product. another thing to mention, the doll washes really well in the washing machine- looks as good as new!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fisher Price My First Doll, 1 Nov 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price My First Doll (Toy)
Quite expensive for such a small doll, but very safe and ideal for a twelve-month old baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would definitely recommend to anyone, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price My First Doll (Toy)
My daughter had this bought for her 1st Christmas (she was 4 months old) along with the Walker pushchair. She never bothered with the doll but the Walker was a big hit. It wasn't until she was about 17 months old that my daughter became quite attached to the doll and she now (at 2) takes it everywhere with her and cries if we leave without it. It has become some sort of a comforter to her which makes the fact that it washes amazingly well a massive bonus as we have to sneak it in to wash quite often as she now likes to 'mother' the doll and very often feeds it her meals. Once washed it still feels amazingly soft and i have considered buying another in case she was ever to lose the first one. Would definitely recommend to anyone! Excellent first dolly

5.0 out of 5 stars The smile says it all, 11 Jun 2013
R. Sturgess (N. Ireland.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price My First Doll (Toy)
I bought this for a little girl of one and she (dolly) is sitting in the walker weve just bought our little girl,it looks good,feels good and the smile on our little girls face tells it all,buy one,your little ones would love the wee doll.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughters favourite toy ever, 31 Mar 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price My First Doll (Toy)
My daughter abolutely loves this doll, shes had it since she was six months old and attached to it straight away. She is now 14 months and its still her favourite. Its really soft so she loves to cuddle it and rub it on her face, it also rattles so she loves making it dance.You can throw it in the washing machine ( which is good because my daughter feeds it chocolate!)and it dries as soft as new. Would definatley reccommend this to other parents very durable and a firm favourite.

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price My First Doll (Toy)
This product expectedly was a lovely first dolly for my 1 year old. The only reason I rate it as 4* is that I feel -VAT and packaging I could have got it cheaper in the shops. I will be keeping this item and my daughter will enjoy playing with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price My First Doll (Toy)
Lovely little doll my 17 month old loves playing with her. I also have the pram which is quite sturdy and helps with the walking.

Fisher-Price My First Doll