5.0 out of 5 stars Best baby buy ever!
I bought this much to my husbands dismay for baby number 4. I am a bit of a shopaholic and already have a Moses basket, gliding crib, stokke sleepi mini etc. My other children have all grown out of Moses baskets by 8 weeks old and I have never really got on with crib as they bang their arms on the sides etc. I also would never normally co sleep as I'm worried of rolling...
Published 10 months ago by Mumof4

1.0 out of 5 stars He seemed to be comfortable sleeping in it
I used the cocoonababy for the first month with my son. He seemed to be comfortable sleeping in it. However, he developed a flat head within this month. On the advice of my doctor we stopped using it and started sleeping him on his side, alternating sides, which helped to round his head again. So, it was a costly mattress which damaged the shape of my son's head.
Published 21 days ago by Nadine

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but very useful. We used it for our boy up until ..., 1 Oct 2014
This review is from: Red Castle, CocoonaBaby S3, Includes Fitted Sheet, Fleur de Coton, White (Baby Product)
Expensive but very useful. We used it for our boy up until he was 5 months to sleep in. We can still put him in it now at 7 months but not to sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves it, 6 May 2013
Great product for unsettled babies. Makes them feels safe and warm and swaddled. Baby slept for 5 hours straight off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 28 Sep 2014
Worth every penny. My baby girl sleeps great in it and got used to it in hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 July 2014
Having seen how comfortable my grandaughter was in it we had to order one for our grandson

5.0 out of 5 stars One hundred times better than a Moses basket, 28 May 2014
I can't rate this product enough, our little one has reflux and I am sure this has ensured we have had much more sleep as a family than if she was in a cot or mosses basket she loves her cocoon and we have her in bed with us and use it downstairs in the day for her naps. She is 8 weeks now and sleeps from around 11.30 till 6.45 constantly, she has no sign of any head flat spots and has not even rubbed off a patch of her hair. I would conclude my only criticism is that it is very expensive but it is an excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 3 Nov 2013
This is by far the most useful item we bought for our baby. She relaxed and slept in it as she hated the Moses basket. The health visitors loved it too (they weren't familiar with the brand) as they said it is the best thing for the baby in terms of comfort and position. I recommended it to all my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cocoonababy, 25 July 2013
Love it! Keeps baby secure and supported without lying flat which he hates!! Sleeps through the night now and seems to have cured the colic as well. Pricy but so worth it for peace of mind on SIDS and rollover suffocation.
Wish I had got it from birth, would Thoroughly recommend to all mums.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug 2014
Excellent ProductÁ Our new born love it

5.0 out of 5 stars A Contented Baby, 18 Aug 2013
An excellent product. My new granddaughter is now sleeping well during the night and only wakes when shen needs a feed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 April 2014
The best purchase I made for my child. My son loves slipping in it, really light to carry anywhere, would recommend to all mums