5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
Had this for over a year now, and has worked in a number of locations - excellent
Published on 2 Oct 2010 by W. Walker

mm ExpressCard. The cheap option is not always the best option got this to use on my Sony laptop with windows 7 -64 bit it works only with Windows Media Center, and not very well either. I have to retune it every time I use it , and the software that came with it is hopeless. And no amount of searching can I find updated drivers form the makers.
If I new what I know...
Published on 19 May 2011 by Ian W. Bruce

2.0 out of 5 stars Geniatech (MTV) EC8500T Express Hybrid Freeview HDTV & Analogue TV & FM Radio Card, 19 May 2011
Ian W. Bruce - See all my reviews
This review is from: Geniatech (MTV) EC8500T Express Hybrid Freeview HDTV & Analogue TV & FM Radio Card- !VISTA and XP ONLY! (Electronics)
If I new what I know now I would have gone for the AVERMEDIA AVerTV Hybrid Express A577 34
Well after 6 months I would tell other to ovoid this card altogether the software that comes with it won't run and windows MC has to be retuned every hour just to work for half a hour

3.0 out of 5 stars Geniatech EC8500T TV & FM Radio Card, 5 Feb 2009
Mr. John Kwong "Hi-Techo" (St Helens, England) - See all my reviews
This is a great small TV card but on both of my Toshiba's 17" and 15.4" notebook's Vista Premium. Between the Microsoft Media Centre suite and Geniatech's TV Digital card software, it clashed and stopped working.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 2 Oct 2010
W. Walker (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars my review, 11 Feb 2009
hi well this device does work get a little hot but the biggest problem is that you dont get an adapter so it doesnt sit nice and snug in a laptop that can accept this type and the 54 type size