5.0 out of 5 stars budding ballerina
I bought this for Christmas for my granddaughter along with a pink Tutu. She was three on boxing day. It was a resounding success on the day, just the right speed for a budding ballerina who it turns out is now the ballet mistress because she knows all the steps demonstrated and puts her little friends through their paces. It would appear to a well used and well loved DVD
Published on 16 Jan. 2011 by Mrs. M. J. Soden

3.0 out of 5 stars Little girls love it - but where are the boys?
Published on 1 Feb. 2009 by Kit Kat

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars budding ballerina, 16 Jan. 2011
This review is from: My First Ballet Album (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely treat for any little girl obsessed with ballet!, 8 Feb. 2009
This review is from: My First Ballet Album (Audio CD)
My little girl (age 7) absolutely loves this CD and DVD and practises her ballet with the CD Music. The CD has a really nice selection to practice spring jumps etc to! Really glad with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 14 Oct. 2010
This review is from: My First Ballet Album (Audio CD)
This music is wonderful. Perfect for young ballerinas. My class enjoy the music so much!

3.0 out of 5 stars Little girls love it - but where are the boys?, 1 Feb. 2009
This review is from: My First Ballet Album (Audio CD)
I bought this for my twins - boy and girl - who go to dance/ballet class (aged 4). Very entertaining and the children understood it but very disappointed to see no boys in the class. This was spotted straightaway by my children and made my boy feel very self-conscious. At this age it is not necessary to be so overtly girly/pinky so very much a shame. I'm sure the politically correct police would have a lot to say if it had been a traditionally boys pastime without girls in...However both children enjoyed the DVD. The CD was disappointing as it was just music and no singing - the children want to hear voices and sing along.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value & Entertaining, 5 Aug. 2010
This review is from: My First Ballet Album (Audio CD)
My 4 year old daughter loves joining in with the dance moves. Her 3 year old brother joins in too. There are some fun songs and games on the dvd. We play the cd in the car and both my kids love listening to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Start, 6 May 2012
This review is from: My First Ballet Album (Audio CD)
My granddaughter, aged 3, loves this dvd, puts on her pink ballet dress and shoes, follows the little girls and really enjoys herself. I would recommend to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars CD ok, 1 Oct. 2013
This review is from: My First Ballet Album (Audio CD)
The CD of the music is beautiful, with fun melodies for different types of exercise. The DVD presents instead exercises a bit banal, boring and a bit repetitive compared to a normal classical ballet class made ​​at school. Great but for all the little girls who want to learn at home the first dance steps.

4.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loves it, 6 Feb. 2014
Jane (North east lincs) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My First Ballet Album (Audio CD)
My granddaughter loves this DVD and does her brother ;) they copy really well repeats again and again for good practice

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Feb. 2014
This review is from: My First Ballet Album (Audio CD)
My girls enjoy dancing and singing along to this. As I can't afford ballet lessons this was lovely for the girls to get a taste of what ballet lessons are like. perfect for little girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect music for budding ballerinas, 11 Jan. 2014
Dr. Peter Davies (Halifax, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: My First Ballet Album (Audio CD)
This is a lovely CD full of well known music played in a twinkly twirly ballet way. My daughter knew most of the music and loved the fact that it was just music with no vocals. There is lots of variety on the CD allowing for changes of pace and rhythm. The DVD that come with it is full of simple ballet exercises that children can join in with. Overall a great product that should appeal to young dancers or children who just like to vote to music.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

My First Ballet Album
My First Ballet Album by The Ballet Kids (Audio CD - 2008)