5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries for Samsung camera
I bought three of these. Exactly what I wanted, Samsung original. I've numbered my batteries with a pen so that I use them in rotation - no more trying to remember whether a particular spare battery is charged or not.
Published on 3 Sept. 2010 by Paul H

1.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfactory
Sorry to say but the camera battery I recieved is of poor quality and does not hold its charge, operating to approx a quarter of its capacity.
Published on 10 July 2011 by William Ridpath

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries for Samsung camera, 3 Sept. 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars So glad I made this purchase, 10 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Samsung SLB-10A Battery (Accessory)
I was always a little worried about whether my camera was faulty or if the charger was not working correctly as on purchase the battery included with the camera could not hold charge for more than a few hours despite charging overnight. I am a particularly snap happy person & it was always frustrating trying to get that last pic when the battery was flashing low after only a few shots, however this new battery holds charge for a lot longer in fact I could charge it and take pics for a couple of days without having to put it on charge. I am very happy with the new battery, I should have made the purchase long ago, if in doubt try it out, it doesnt cost much and will make you a much more confident snapper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung SLB-10 Battery, 19 May 2010
This review is from: Samsung SLB-10A Battery (Accessory)
Excellent, fast delivery, arrived in good condition. I have used it and found the charge lasts longer than my original battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital Camera Battery, 9 May 2010
M. Mather "prisongovernor" (Exeter, Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung SLB-10A Battery (Accessory)
I bought this battery as a spare for the Samsung digital camera I purchased as the reviews indicated that battery life for many small high spec digital cameras was a problem. Together with the original battery that came with the Samsung camera ( exactly the same ) I found it necessary to change the battery only once during a whole demanding day of photo shoots & video capture while on holiday, so I am delighted to have invested in this spare battery & would recommend you do the same, to avoid running out of power during the day, or at an event. It's easily charged & lasts quite a good time, is easily changed & has proven reliable. I would tend to avoid cheap copies & stick with the manufacturer's choice.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfactory, 10 July 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars camera battery, 12 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Samsung SLB-10A Battery (Accessory)
Bough as backup for my Samsung EX1 - very cheap for a genuine Samsung product - I have found third-party replacements to have shorter lives and run down quicker

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't beat an original!, 3 May 2012
This review is from: Samsung SLB-10A Battery (Accessory)
Last year I got a spare battery for my Samsung camera, and tried a 'replacement' type to save money. It failed after 6 months! This Samsung SLB-10A bettery is an original, not a replacement, and the camera's original battery is still going strong after 5 years. What's more, it cost me no more than the "cheap" replacement.
Thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars battery review, 6 Sept. 2011
S. C. Clarke (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung SLB-10A Battery (Accessory)
the spare batteries do the same as the original. the supply was quick and and a lot cheaper than many other sources for the same items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, Original Battery, 27 Jun. 2013
Mr, M. Barratt (U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung SLB-10A Battery (Accessory)
The battery was purchased as a 'used' item from Camnology and arrived promptly. It was a genuine Samsung item in excellent condition - just as advertised.
I am an electronics engineer with considerable professional experience with LiPo batteries and access to battery testing equipment.
It was subjected to a continuous 250mA discharge - my estimate of the approximate current-draw of the camera it is to be used with - and it performed well delivering 1000mAH of capacity...it is rated at 1050mAH. This is a good result.
Based on the above, I would recommend these batteries from this supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery Review, 18 July 2012
This review is from: Samsung SLB-10A Battery (Accessory)
This was a great buy and arrived ahead of schedule. It extends the life of the camera and was well worth the price, which I thought was very reasonable

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›