5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Modern Barbie
Published on 8 Feb. 2009 by Antigone

3.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to use
Bought this for my daughter who loves puppies, set is cute but we found it really difficult to get the puppies to jump properly into barbies arms, I tried it a few times when my daughter started to get frustrated with it and it turns out to be a case of good luck when it does work.
Daughter lost interest in it very quickly
Published 16 months ago by Sophie

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Modern Barbie, 8 Feb. 2009
Antigone (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barbie with Triple Trick Puppies (Toy)
My daughter loves this Barbie, (she's a real Barbie fan) though wanted something a little more grown up than princesses. It appears 8 is far too old for princesses!!! The modern clothes and tied back hair were a real hit as I am told that makes her quite cool! As a parent I appreciate the low key modern outfit and pretty colour leggings, she is quite sweet not super cool. A nice compromise between princess Barbie and teen Barbies. The puppies were adored by many friends and older sister (so would span the ages) and really do jump into her arms, something to do with magnets in the puppies and Barbie's hands/arms. A lovely set which offers good value for money and lots of play options.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to use, 5 Jan. 2014
Daughter lost interest in it very quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars barbie doll, 14 Oct. 2010
G. Richomme "gill" (jersey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barbie with Triple Trick Puppies (Toy)
I bought this for my 8 year old neice who is mad on barbie she really loves it and it does what it says

Barbie with Triple  Trick Puppies