4.0 out of 5 stars microwve
very pleased with this product like the clean lines of it and the size as I have limited space .
the workings are easy to use and the inside is easy kept clean
J.Kinnear
Published on 2 July 2009 by Mrs. Janet Kinnear

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: It May Not Work!
When the first Daewoo KOR6L1BSL that I ordered didn't work, I was disappointed. But when the second one (the replacement) didn't work, either, I was absolutely shocked. I thought, Just what is Daewoo up to? Are they mass-producing duds or something?

Published on 4 Aug 2011 by S. Yaman

4.0 out of 5 stars microwve, 2 July 2009
Mrs. Janet Kinnear (Fife Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Daewoo KOR6L1BSL 20 litre 700 watt Touch Control Solo Microwave Oven, Silver (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Kitchen & Home)
the workings are easy to use and the inside is easy kept clean
J.Kinnear

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, neat efficient and good value for money, 10 Mar 2009
Happy with the purchase. Wanted a microwave which just does the solo microwave job and defrosting. Serves the purpose very well.
As it is light weight, it was instable when pulling open the microwave door. But putting an anti-slip beaneath the microwave resolved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the single person, 20 Feb 2009
K. Jamal (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
For a single person this is ideal. Doesn't take up too much room and quite attractive in a microwave sort of way! Good assortment of menus and the operating instructions are simple and easy to learn. Has a clock and a power save mode. For the price it is just the ticket

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: It May Not Work!, 4 Aug 2011
S. Yaman (London) - See all my reviews

When I contacted Amazon's Customer Services and reported the second broken microwave, the representative said that staff were probably dispatching from broken stock by mistake, which was why I kept receiving duds. It made sense. He then extended an apology, issued a refund, booked a carrier to pick up the broken microwave from my house, and said that he would have the product removed from the Amazon website until the stock was thoroughly checked - thus confirming, at least in my eyes, that Amazon really is the best place to shop online. Its Customer Services department is unparalleled.

If you're thinking about buying a Daewoo KOR6L1BSL, make sure that a stock check has been completed, and that you will not be being sent a broken item. I'm sure that a functional specimen will make for a decent appliance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little item with brilliant customer service from Amazon, 7 Sep 2010
1st one I ordered didn't work and I thought here we go another internet failure, but no! The service I got from Amazon to replace the item was fantastic. On reporting it they immediately dispatched another and advised how to return the faulty microwave at no cost to myself and the whole thing went amazingly smoothly. The replacement microwave worked first time and it lived up to my expectations. Brilliant little oven for a brilliant price. Thank you Amazon for the brilliant service you should market your customer service expertise!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great..I love it, 16 Jun 2011
Great little microwave, smart looking and it does not take up much room but you can still fit a dinner plate in.
with it only being a 700 watt I was worried that it was going to take longer for things to cook, But the Concave reflex system and Dual wave system, it seem to make things cook better and quicker.
I am very please with it.