5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung LE32A559P
Published on 10 Jun 2008 by A. Bates

3.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a sound issue
My first impressions of this TV were very positive. It has a fantastic picture, looks good on display, and the remote control and programme guide are very intuitive.

Unfortunately it is let down by the sound which vibrates at certain pitches and gives off an annoying buzz. This isn't noticeable the whole time - just with certain voices at certain volumes - but...
Published on 14 July 2009 by Ebeneezer

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung LE32A559P, 10 Jun 2008
A. Bates "bash" (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung LE32A558/A559 - 32 inch Widescreen 1080P Full HD LCD TV - With Freeview (Electronics)
I ordered this TV on Monday afternoon and it was delivered by CityLink the next morning - faultless. Inside the box the is the stand, remote control, batteries, manual, no ariel cable though. The stand is easy enough to install, i would agree with another reviewer and say the easiest way to fit it is to lay the TV face down on something soft (bed, sofa etc..) then fit the stand - make sure the screws sit properly. Turning the TV on, it runs through set up, that takes minutes, then you're off! The 4 main channels are available straight away,and by pressing the TV/DTV button on the remote you can access the digital channels.
The picture quality is fantastic and the sound is just as good. There are so many options for contrast, brightness etc.. The remote control is easy to use and well laid out. This is my first flat screen TV and i am well impressed with it, couldnt recommend it highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb TV, 11 Jun 2008
Ordered this TV from Amazon on Monday night paid for Express Delivery, although it came today (1 working day later) it came after the 1pm guaranteed time, so I got p&p refunded!

TV is absolutely fabulous. Picture and audio quality cannot fault it. Plugged in Xbox 360 on HDMI mode and the game visuals are amazing feel a lot more fluid and has tonnes of extra detail.

If your looking for a great Full HD TV at a reasonable price then get this one. I had looked on various websites and Samsung TV's get very good reviews, they are far better than Sony on price, quality ad looks.

Also agree with previous reviews regards laying TV face down on bed to screw in stand which went on in under a minute 4 screws a few turns each and your done. Setup dead easy press the 'OK' buttom a few times and your away. You will have to play around with the picture and sound setting if you get your TV from Virgin, Sky, Freeview etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars All held 2 Samsung LE32A559P, 27 July 2008
J. L. Ilano (UK) - See all my reviews
It took me many years to find out which HDTV is the best (also the price too). I ordered this TV from Amazon on Frday and it delivery the next day on a express delivery.

The Setup is no problem and the sounds took me awhile get it right but the rest is alright. The picture quality is absolutely fabulous because of the 1080p, hook it up on my XBOX 360 the picture absolutely crisp and smooth.

I personal recommend it for a good prices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV...but arrived ever so slightly damaged., 21 Sep 2008
This TV is fantastic. Compared to others of the same spec, this TV is more than reasonable on price.
The picture quality is good and so is the sound. It has lots of functions that are easy to use. Watching film and sport is heaven.
It comes pc compatible, and there's even a usb drive, so you can view your pictures on this TV.
The size of this TV is more than sufficient. We have a huge lounge and a TV any bigger would be crazy!

On the downside...

We ordered this from Amazon and it arrived with one or two scratches and a poor finish in a wee section of the TV.
Not going to return it, as these are unnoticeable when watching. However, if those kind of things bother you, bear it in mind.

4.0 out of 5 stars 32'' 1080 samsung review, 7 Jan 2009
Fantastic service quick delivery. TV easy to set up. picture great

but i found that the adjustment for picture a bit involved and i dont seem to be able to get a setting that works well for all programmes.

and worst of all the sound is terrible. sounds like a hand held radio, and the housing vibrates to the sound. If i'd bought this from a shop this feature alone would have made me purchase a different make. I would like to return, but it seems that returns will not be accepted unless product is faulty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy This, 4 Sep 2008
I bought this TV last week and although there was a slight delay with the delivery (not amazons fault) I am so so pleased with it. It has a simple set up with four screws on the back to connect the stand, and then plug it in and your ready to go. I started by plugging my Xbox 360 into it to test it out and I was instantly amazed. I have never seen an Xbox game look as good as it does on this TV. The game play is unreal. I have plugged in my own sound system to the TV to improve the quality but even without this it feels like real life. I just can begin to explain how good this TV is. Everything is perfect; the design of the TV is so simple but looks so good. The best thing about this TV is the viewing range the quality is perfect if you one metre away or 10 it is just amazing. If you're planning on spending around 500 on a TV I implore you to buy this one. I have never been so happy with a purchase in my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking television, 25 Sep 2008
Mr. R. Cooper "rob cooper" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered this television a week ago and I have to say it is utterly fantastic. The TV picture on the freeview is crisp and very sharp. However, when watching football (I do not have a HD receiver) the image is quite blurred at times. But when wired up to an Xbox the results are truly mind blowing. The picture is gloriously crisp - a far cry from the old widescreen set I was using. If you own an Xbox or PS3 this television set is worth buying just for that.

There are a vast number of HD TV sets out there which also get fantastic reviews. However, the sleek design and superb remote control beat the rival models for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Foolproof, 12 Jan 2009
N. Davies - See all my reviews
I decided on a Samsung TV mainly because I have a monitor from their Pebble range and was very impressed with it.

Thanks to the very helpful reviews, I had a head start on how to fit the stand (must be a Samsung thing, the monitor had a similar fiddly method) and also to find an aerial cable.

From delivery to watching TV was less than 10 minutes. I admit, opening the box took the longest! It is seriously easy to set up as the TV pretty much does everything for you, and as long as the signal is good there are no problems.

I'm not a console gamer, but I have taken the opportunity to plug my laptop into the TV. The results at full resolution are astounding - it really is just like having a gigantic monitor, the clarity is excellent!

Mine did have what looked like a bit of backlight bleed, but this has faded to nothing over the course of a couple of weeks.

Overall I am very pleased with this television, others might find it a bit small for their purposes, but for the location I bought it for it's perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung LE32A558P3 TV, 28 Dec 2008
William Phelps (Cardiff) - See all my reviews
Excellent service from Amazon. The TV was a dream to set up and I didn't need my 8 year old granddaughter to do it either. I've had it for over 2 months now and find it excellent in use - super picture and sound. The handset can be a pain if picked up and operated the wrong way round - then things do go haywire. Only real problem was with words that disappeared off the edge of the screen but that was down to my Sky box being set on letterbox mode, easily corrected once I figured it out. Can't recommend the TV too highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tangerines versus the Sky Blue Army, 17 Jan 2009
Samsung LE32A558P3 - 32'' Widescreen 1080P Full HD LCD TV - With Freeview

First time we have ordered anything like this from the Internet, so we are novices at this...however we were fully reassured by the swift arrival of our TV only three days after we placed our order with Amazon....the TV was easy to set up with the stand and we had looked at reviews and taken note of how best to do this...so this was helpful....my husband not being the most technical minded found setting up the channels etc really easy but did have to fiddle about with the Sky connections to get a good picture...eventually we managed this.....overall a really nice looking tv with great sound and picture...the dvd's and Wii games looked great too..for the price an excellent purchase....