5.0 out of 5 stars Please pretty please ... love from Horace the Cat
Published on 12 Feb 2012 by Dr. V. Stewart

3.0 out of 5 stars My kitten likes this
But he prefers steamed chicken instead as a treat for him and in somehow, I think steamed chicken is healthier for him in general but if you do not have time to cook (about 20 mins for steamed chicken), then there we go :)
However, it may be too crunchy for my kitten teeth but I think it should be okie if he's growing fast
Published 2 months ago by NGUYEN THI MAI ANH

5.0 out of 5 stars Please pretty please ... love from Horace the Cat, 12 Feb 2012
Dr. V. Stewart (Somerton,, Somerset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Whiskas Temptations Chicken and Cheese 60 g (Pack of 8) (Misc.)
My human started buying these for me about a year ago. They are so nice that she says she would like to try them herself but I won't let her. I know just what to do when I want another one: I jump up on the arm of her chair and rub my face on her neck. Or I bring her a mouse in season. She moved house a little while ago and I know she wondered whether I would come with her, but I'm not daft - I might not find another human with a soft heart and an Amazon account.

Love and purrs,

Horace the Cat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crunchy Cat Treats!, 16 Jan 2011
Bob's Mum (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
A treat for our cats - crunchy pillows of feline joy! A simple shake of the packet gets them running, and even the sight of them gets my cats purring away in happiness!

Good for the odd treat and reward, and for hours of entertainment when the cat treat ball is filled with them Petsafe Slimcat Blue and they chase it round trying to get the treats out!

Excellent Amazon price for bulk purchase, together with fast free delivery. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 12 Dec 2011
These temptations have long been my cats' favourites but they have become really expensive to buy from the supermarket. By buying them this way, I can carry on treating my cats every day

5.0 out of 5 stars Purrfect, 14 July 2014
My cats adore these and will beg and miaow to get them, not sure they are especially healthy but they are meant as a reward or treat. With 7 cats we buy a pack every month!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
great

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Treats, 25 Jun 2014
Oh Yes, these are Yummy.
We bring our friends round for these
super tasting treats and the Seafood
ones are delicious.
We think we have the best Mum (lol).

5.0 out of 5 stars annebar, 12 Jun 2014
My cat loves these treats and I have them delivered monthly. Much cheaper than supermarkets and pet shops. I mix some with his kibbles, so he doesn't get too many ,as 15 per day is recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars My kitten likes this, 7 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 8 April 2014
these are good my cats favourite be warned though you may never go a day without getting harassed for these treats lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Meow, 22 Mar 2014
My cats love these, they go wild for them but I warn you all they are addictive to kitty cats