5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect beginner scooter
Bought this for my daughter's 4th birthday. Thought it would take her some getting used to...boy was I wrong! In a day she was off and zooming down the street. Might need to get a big-kid one myself, as I'm constantly having to jog behind her!
Published on 28 Nov. 2010 by Jennifer Hoffman

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality
I bought this scooter as a replacement for my daughter's very well used Hello Kitty scooter with which we had no problems or damage considering it has been used more than twice a day for 2 years! I wanted a smoother ride which the micro scooter has provided but after 3 weeks of use the plastic that covers the front wheels has cracked. Very disappointing considering it's...
Published 23 months ago by CR Brighton

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect beginner scooter, 28 Nov. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars The coolest thing for a 2 year old, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Mini Micro Scooter - Pink (Toy)
We bought this for our 2 year old and as it says on the company literature, she could scoot on first trip out. She absolutely loves her scooter. We wondered whether it would be worth the cost. It's worth ever penny. Because it's so easy to master, it's a great confidence booster for a little one.

5.0 out of 5 stars mini-scooter, 11 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Mini Micro Scooter - Pink (Toy)
My 2 year old Granddaughter loves it, can't keep her off of it, it seems robust enough to survive all her adventures

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for my 2 year old, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Mini Micro Scooter - Pink (Toy)
We bought this for my 2 year old daughter (26 months) for Christmas. She loves it. It's very easy to move around and maneuver. Just have to hid it now so we don't have to go outside all of the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scooter, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Mini Micro Scooter - Pink (Toy)
This is the 3rd time I have bought a mini micro scooter for one of my Grandchildren. She loves it just as much as her two brothers when they got theirs for birthdays. Great quality, great service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little scooter, 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Mini Micro Scooter - Pink (Toy)
Worth paying a bit more for a really good scooter. And amazon seemed to be the best place to shop for this product. Arrived in good time ready for christmas - very pleased..

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandaughter loved her mini micro scooter., 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Mini Micro Scooter - Pink (Toy)
The product was well made and stable, which made balancing easy for my grandaughter of 4.5 years old. It came on the day they said it would and although out at the time of delivery, it was left with my neighbour as agreed prior to delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy it at John Lewis instead, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Mini Micro Scooter - Pink (Toy)
I bought it at John Lewis and 18 months later the brake sheared off. They replaced it immediately without quibble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic first scooter, 1 April 2015
This review is from: Mini Micro Scooter - Pink (Toy)
Fantastic first scooter, got this for my daughters 4th birthday. She had a cheaper more basic scooter before this one and she was not very confident at all, within 2 days of using this mini micro scooter she was like a little pro, very light and flexible - turns easily. Would highly recommend this scooter, well worth the price!! Very happy customer!! 😊

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Mini Micro Scooter - Pink (Toy)
Bought it for my 2 1/2 year old. Lovely scooter & obviously popular where we live as most kids have them. She was a little young but got the idea of scooting very quickly & now 4 months later is scooting very fast. Would recommend this one as friends bought the younger version with the seat/circle handle & he's out grown it already

Mini Micro Scooter - Pink