5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for Air Travel
Bought it for my sister who was carrying all her documents for travel in an A4 wallet.
She was very pleased with it. Room for passport and currency and hands free for luggage.
Published 13 months ago by Mary IOW

2.0 out of 5 stars p&p almost doubles cost of item.
Published 14 months ago by doug williams

2.0 out of 5 stars p&p almost doubles cost of item., 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: Ultra-Slim Neck Carrier (Sports)
had I realised the p&p was 6.10 I would never have bought it. How can this amount be justified when the price of the p&p almost doubles the cost. It wasn't even next day delivery, I feel ripped off & will never buy using "click to buy" again. This firm brings disrepute to Amazon. if the item had been heavy the cost of p&p would be astronomical, after all we're talking about a purse for God's sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Ultra-Slim Neck Carrier (Sports)
Great for your cash ect on holiday wore it under my t shirt was very good also for keys even put my passport in it just makes you feel at ease when out and about

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Information Given, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Ultra-Slim Neck Carrier (Sports)
False information given under Product Details. Sizes specified were that required. Item sent was much smaller than specified. Is correct size of product available?

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for Air Travel, 20 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag, 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: Ultra-Slim Neck Carrier (Sports)
Bought for my husband so that I didn't have to carry his wallet, glasses, phone etc in my handbag!! I have so much more room now!

Ultra-Slim Neck Carrier