5.0 out of 5 stars The king of laptops!, 7 Feb 2009
This review is from: Apple MacBook Pro 15" 2.5GHz Intel Core 2 Duo/2GB/250/SD/AP/BT (Electronics)
What a fantastic fusion of form and function. I have been continually impressed by this piece of kit from the moment I received it. It has been a joy to use and has functioned flawlessly at all times.

I use my machine for fairly heavy duty photography manipulation and storage, in conjunction with Photoshop Lightroom and CS3 and it has handled all tasks easily. I did bump up the RAM to 4gb which obviously helps but OS X is so stable and efficient that it is a quantum leap over the Windows based Laptops I have used in the past. It handles all daily internet and mail tasks without batting an eyelid.

iLife was included as standard (08 version when I bought it) and a suite of other programmes that follow Apple's exemplary attention to design and detail whiles providing rock solid stability and performance.

I highly recommend this product if you can stretch to it, I took the leap and have never looked back. I have left the world of computiing nightmares behind me and look forward to the joy of Mac for many years to come...now's your chance to join me...

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!, 13 Mar 2011
K. Brook "[xKarlax]" (Grantham UK) - See all my reviews
I have always wanted a mac but they have always been out of my price range however I found one of these on the internet for just under 500 which was used so I decided to take the financial risk and buy one and it was worth it. I have had my macbook for about a month now and it's in perfect working order. Considering it is around 5 years old, it is amazing. I have had no problems with it, it works as good as new and it is very quick, a lot faster than any pc I have ever had. My laptop finds a new problem each week to present me with whereas the only problem I have with my mac is that there is a lack of some software for the mac that is available for a pc. I don't have iLife or iWork so can't use it for everything I would like to but they are easy enough to purchase from the app store for the mac and are much more reasonably priced than Microsoft office.