5.0 out of 5 stars essential for buggy sanity
Published on 18 Dec. 2009 by D. Thurgood

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
I brought this as i have a 5 week old,a 3 year old and i don't drive.What a waste of money.I knew that being
velcro I wouldn't be silly enough to put heavy shopping bags on the hooks,however even the smallest weight of a bag
and the hooks would start to unravel (happened both times whilst walking!!)Would not recommend at all.
Published 22 months ago by Miss C B Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars essential for buggy sanity, 18 Dec. 2009
D. Thurgood "dan.tee" (Liverpool Uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll (Baby Product)
So you are pushing your new fangled 'bar handle' buggy for the first time. It's great isn't it? And then you go shopping. And there's nowhere to put the bags because the baby is lying in the bottom bunk fast asleep. So you wish you had asked about whether it was easy to carry bags and handbags and beach paraphernalia. And it's like the darkness has descended over your life as you realise you bought a £300+ buggy that is only of use for pushing children and absolutely nothing else, in spite of what the adverts tell you about its basket capacity. And then you visit Amazon and you find these hooks and you read this review and it's like a light has switched on over your life again. You will never regret buying these hooks, but you may regret buying the Phil and Ted's buggy if you don't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 May 2010
Z. Gaze - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll (Baby Product)
The only hooks I have found which fit the Stokke Xplory. Ultra strong velcro - I don't believe the other review which says it constantly comes apart...I hung an electric cool box on them last week and walked two miles home! Fantastic value for money purchase & I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent hook, 29 Mar. 2009
T. Larner (London uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll (Baby Product)
These hooks work really well. I have them attached to both the Bugaboo Bee and the Microlite buggy. They are very easy to attach and hanging things on them is very quick too. Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 18 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll (Baby Product)
I use these for my iCandy pram/stroller. They fit really well and are perfect for carrying groceries or shopping. They are sturdy and can probably carry a heavier load than I put on them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong hooks...., 25 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll (Baby Product)
AS well as shopping bags, I hook the dog lead on when out walking and the velcro copes very well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll (Baby Product)
I like the fact that there are velcro straps so its adjustable. Have had no problems with it and its a good product. Would like to see it being available in different colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 May 2010
This review is from: Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll (Baby Product)
These are so useful for anything you want to hang on the back of your buggy - I wish I had bought them from the start! They are well made, strong and swivel around so you can even use them to hang things at the side of the handle if you want. A great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 22 Oct. 2011
G. Franke "Hand-crafted" (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll (Baby Product)
I use these on my mobility scooter one on each handle bar to hang my handbag on and any other light bags, these are ideal and gives me ease of access to my bag etc and makes it safe hanging near me!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient for one bar handle buggies..., 13 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll (Baby Product)
Before I ordered these, shopping with my new born in her shiny, flashy new buggy was depressing as it was almost impossible to buy more than a bottle of milk and a loaf of bread to fit into the teeny tiny little modern shopping basket the buggy has underneath. But now, with these buggy hooks, my shopping is transformed and my fridge is replenished without me needing to push buggy and carry shopping on shoulders! Yay!!!

The velcro is strong and the strap is long therefore it is secure enough to hold quite heavy loads of bags, though I wouldn't recommend overdoing it just in case the buggy tips over - no fault on the part of the hooks themselves. The 360 degree swivel on the hooks means that you can use them wherever on the buggy (and indeed other places, where you may need some extra storage or carry options) and you can adjust them as you require. Definitely good value for money, and versatile.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are amazing - buy them!, 5 Mar. 2011
Alison Thompson (Bangor, Down, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll (Baby Product)
These are a brilliant product; inexpensive, adjustable to fit any bar-type pram handle, sturdy and strong and exactly the right size to hang your handbag/shopping/practically anything else you can think of from your pram. Buy them! You will not be disappointed.

I would also agree with other reviewer comments with respect to the velcro - if I had only read about the product and not read the reviews this would have put me off because I would have thought this would make the hooks fall off too easily, but I was persuaded by other's comments that this was not a problem and now I am really glad I listened to this advice. The velcro is actually a very strong velcro strap which fastens around itself to make a very strong loop. The weight of your bags puts pressure on this loop and actually makes it impossible for it to unravel itself whilst something is hanging on the hook. Genius!

Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll