5.0 out of 5 stars le toy van London car set
I think this is a great purchase, fantastic value, well made sturdy toys would recommend buying this item!
Published on 1 Nov 2009 by I. Morris

3.0 out of 5 stars OK - not great
I had high hopes for this toy. I was looking for well made wooden vehicles with a variety of classic and recognisable vehicles for a younger child.
The print quality of the paint on wood was not brilliant. The colours were dull and even patchy in places - almost as if it needed a sealing undercoat as the pain had sunk in too much.
The vehicles are a nice size...
Published on 1 Feb 2009 by 1234JMT

3.0 out of 5 stars OK - not great, 1 Feb 2009
This review is from: Le Toy Van London Car Set (Toy)
The vehicles are a nice size for smaller hands - but the wheels do tend to stick and do not roll freely on many surfaces. Rubbish on carpet or soft vinyl.
He has played with them and does like them - just not as bright and colourful or as "mobile" as I had hoped.

3.0 out of 5 stars Travelling..., 18 Oct 2009
Ms. E. Potts "Eloise" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Le Toy Van London Car Set (Toy)
These cars were brought to take on holiday abroad for my 2 year old...they were thoroughly loved and made the flight journey durable for him. Although my only criticism is that the paint has flaked off just after 1 week but this certainly has not effected my son playing with them, plus even his 11 month old brother.

5.0 out of 5 stars le toy van London car set, 1 Nov 2009
I. Morris - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Car Set Review, 17 Oct 2009
C. Lawton-Browne (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Le Toy Van London Car Set (Toy)
Good toy for a 3 year old, but price found cheaper elsewhere (in a toystore) afterwards.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks lovely in the box but fell apart with first use, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: Le Toy Van London Car Set (Toy)
Such a shame. I wanted some wooden vehicles to match my wooden garage. They looked lovely in the box. But as soon as they were played with they fell apart. Wheels coming off and the pins that connect the wheels... and those pins (and wheels) are small, quite dangerous if you have younger children or babies around with small parts waiting to be found. Very disappointed and I may as well throw them, I won't give them to children to play with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set of cars, 27 Oct 2011
This review is from: Le Toy Van London Car Set (Toy)
I bought this set because I kind of want to mix my son's toy collection with some wooden toys which look nicer and are as much fun for him to play with. He's 2 1/4 and likes to point out the different types of vehicles. Would make a good gift and very reasonably priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Le toy van london car set, 26 Sep 2011
This review is from: Le Toy Van London Car Set (Toy)
Gr8 value for money and fast delivery ;)I brought this as a present for my nephew and he loves to play with them!

3.0 out of 5 stars great but...., 16 Dec 2009
F. Welsh "I have too many cds" (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Le Toy Van London Car Set (Toy)
My brothers kids had some of these a few years ago and they still look great today, sadly the paint job these days is rubbish. Very very poor indeed. My boy loves these, they are great...but like other wooden toy cars I have bought for him recently I would say that I expect for that money a much, much better paint job. Its just not good enough and I would not pay that price for that product again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Car's for the over 3's?, 9 Nov 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Le Toy Van London Car Set (Toy)
I bought the London Set for my Nephew's birthday, aged 5 to accompany a car transporter.
The quality of these blocks of poorly painted wood is very disappointing. It states not for the under 3's -but that is the market it should be aimed for - the undiscerning. My nephew thought I had bought them from the pound store-wish I had.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great success with the children, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Le Toy Van London Car Set (Toy)
Bought two of these for my two great-grandchildren. Both of them thoroughly enjoyed playing with all the cars especially the bus and the fire engine. A great success

Le Toy Van London Car Set